Chapter 4

After the night out Konomi decided to spend some time away from the girls to clear her head, but to be honest she did it because she was embarrassed, the dance she did that night left her with uneasiness and millions of questions in her head.
    Konomi then decided to go to her new favorite cafe, she loved it because it was quite, a great place to read and relax and also because of their fruit flavored desserts.
    Meanwhile back at Bonten things had gone back to normal, of course no one had forgotten about the great beauty they had seen the other day but they were occupied with work.

Kokonoi: I'm heading out for a while.

Sanzu: huh? Where you going?

Ran: probably of to day dream about that girl at the club.

Kokonoi: what?

Ran: don't worry, I do too, I even see her in my dreams.

Sanzu: you mean your wet dreams?

Ran: ya that's exactly what I meant.

Rindou: please stop talking.

Ran: huh? What's the problem.

Rindou: the problem is your disgusting and it's embarrassing.

Kokonoi: whatever I'm out (leaves).

     Kokonoi walks around the streets until he ends up in front of a cafe.

Kokonoi: hmmm, this cafe seems decent enough, I should probably grab something to eat (looks true the window) wait, isn't that the girl from the club, must be my lucky day.

      He then walks in and goes to the sit on the other side of Konomi's table.

Kokonoi: excuse me is this sit taken?

Konomi: huh, no it's not.

Kokonoi: do you mind if I sit here then?

Konomi: no not at all. In her mind *who is this man he's actually quite handsome buts what with the hairstyle and he looks really rich in those clothes, also I feel like I've seen him before*

Kokonoi: (takes a sit) what a charming cafe.

Konomi: indeed it's quite peaceful for a cafe in the city.

Kokonoi: yes lovely and the design is quite modest, shall I say mmm cozy.

Konomi: yes it is, isn't it.

Kokonoi: (stares) pardon but is that a latest issue of prim and perfection magazines.

Konomi: yes! Do you read the magazines?

Kokonoi: well yes of course, I haven't gotten around to reading the latest one though, I've been awfully busy with work.

Konomi: I know it's strange to ask but do you maybe want to sit besides me to read this one?

Kokonoi: oh really, you don't mind?

Konomi: not really, you see most of my friends don't actually enjoy this, so it would be wonderful to find someone to share this with, if you know what I mean *at this point in time I have no idea what I'm doing*

Kokonoi: well alright then.

     Kokonoi then stood up and went to sit down next to Konomi, his strong expensive cologne coupled with with is impressive build and handsome face made Konomi to become mesmerized by him, at some point she was even looking at the magazine she was just staring at him.

Kokonoi: is there something on my face?

Konomi: no not at all it's just that I have to ask... Well why are you so handsome?