Chapter 22

(This chapter is gonna have some 🤫😳 so yeah read at your own risk).

   It has been thirty minutes since Konomi slept of and the rest were at least a bit tipsy.

Takeomi: alright I'm going to take Konomi to her room before I can't (puts his finished cigarette in his smoking tray and stand up with Konomi in his hands).

Mochi: come back soon.

Takeomi: sure.

  Takeomi took Konomi to her room and just sat there staring at her.

Takeomi: *she really is beautiful huh*

Konomi: (opens eyes) huh Omi-kun what are you doing here and why are you staring like that?

Takeomi: *shit* (starts blushing) um nothing I should start going.

Konomi: huh (grabs his sleeve) what no good night kiss? (giggles).

Takeomi: are you messing with me.

Konomi: not at all.

  Takeomi then bends down to give her a gentle kiss, but it turns rough and becomes a total make out session, and he somehow ends up on top of her.

Takeomi: (pulls away gasping for air).

Konomi: (gasps for air).

Takeomi: do we continue? (Smirks).

Konomi: well what can we do (smirks).

   Takeomi then gently connects his lips to hers and slowly slid one of his hands into her top, he started to massage her breasts causing her to moan out, allowing him to slip his tongue into her mouth.
  He pulled away giving her time to catch her breath as took off her top and bra, he then started kissing her necks leaving bite marks as he massaged one of her breasts with one hand,

   Meanwhile in the parlor.

Mochi: (gets up) let me just check on Takeomi.

   Ten minutes later.

Mochi: he isn't coming back.

Kakucho: what why?

Mochi: he's currently preoccupied with some activities.

Sanzu: what?

Mochi: his fucking Konomi.

Ran: (blinks twice) excuse me?

Mochi: you heard me.

Kokonoi: can't believe he got to hit before me.

Sanzu: I feel betrayed.

Kakucho: same.

   Back at the room.

Konomi: Ahhh Omi!

Takeomi: you liked that huh.

  Takeomi then took off his shirt as he towered above giving her a full view of his well trimmed body.
   He then took off her shorts and underwear.

Takeomi: already so wet?

Konomi: (blushing mess) don't ask that, and stop looking like that.

Takeomi: okay calm down (chuckles).

   He then positioned himself against her entrance.
  He slowly put in his tip at her entrance and she gradually took him, he gave her some time before he started to steadily thrust into her, slowly increasing the pace as the room filled with the sounds of her erotic moans, she soon started to feel knots in her stomach.