Chapter 32

Sanzu was speeding through the street of Kyoto like a maniac in order to get to his Ran and Hanma before anything bad happens.

Sanzu: I thought we were done, fuck I'll kill everyone of those mother fuckers that made me leave my princess.

   The sound of gun shots caught Sanzu's attention as he slowed down, he sighted some men trying to shoot Hanma and Ran who were returning fire from behind their car.
   Sanzu's mind went into overdrive as he pushed down on the acceleration peddle and ran majority of them over.
   He came down and killed the rest of them with his gun as Ran and Hanma assisted him.
    Sanzu dragged one of the man out as Ran set the car he was driving on fire.
   The three them went farther away from the scene before the car exploded.

Sanzu: you bastard (punches the man) why are you doing this?

Man: (coughs up blood) you killed our boss so this is revenge, you may have survived but I doubt that bitch will.

Ran: (punches the man) the hell you mean by that?

Man: we sent three of our men to send her to hell.

Hanma: (shoots the man) we don't have time for this Konomi is in trouble.

Sanzu: fuck your right (runs to his car) let's go.

   Three enter as Sanzu turned on the car and started to speed recklessly through the streets.

Hanma: we won't be able to save her if we die first, look out!!!

Sanzu: we'll be as good as dead if anything happens to her.

Ran: yeah Mikey will kill us.

Sanzu: and I'd never forgive myself.

  Konomi heard a knock on the door as she got up.

Konomi: their back already? *No there's something wrong Sanzu had keys he wouldn't knock* (pours oil on the ground, carries a knife from the kitchen and dims the lights)

  Konomi hides in the Kitchen as she heard the door being picked.
     After some minutes the door opened and three men opened and three men came inside, they immediately rushed in and fell on floor due to the oil she spilled.
     Konomi came out of her hiding spot and immediately stabbed two of them in the chest, but before she could stab the other one he shot her in the shoulder so she quickly grabbed one of the guns from the others she shot him in the head.
     When the three men were dead Konomi covered her wound and locked herself in her bathroom leaving a trail of blood behind her.

Konomi: shit what the fuck was that and this wound hurts like a bitch dammit.

   Sanzu pulled up Infront of the penthouse as  the three jumped out not bothering to park the car well.
   They quickly rushed into the elevator, when they reached their floor and opened the door they saw three dead bodies.

Hanma: what the fuck is this?

Sanzu: Konomi! Konomi!!!

Ran: look that trail of blood is leading into her room.

  They all followed the trail of blood until they ended up in front of the bathroom door.

Ran: Konomi are you in there?

Konomi: (opens the door) thank goodness you're all back and safe (starts crying on Ran).

Ran: don't cry we're fine.

Konomi: I know that, it's just that this wound is so painful.

Sanzu: she's losing blood (carries Konomi to the bed) get the first aid kit.