Chapter 28

After they got back everyone went back to bed.

    As Konomi woke up the next day an idea popped up in her head.

Konomi: (looks in the mirror) my hair is a mess, and I think I'm getting fat, I need to go to a gym or something, I'll ask the guys.

  She quickly went into her walk in closet to find something appropriate for the gym.
    She put on a black sports bra that firmly held her chest while slightly showing it off and put on tightly fitted  pants that completely showed her curves in the lower section along with some white sneakers, she put her hair into two high ponytails and threw her towel over her shoulder as she checked herself in the mirror.

Konomi: (twirling Infront of the mirror) man I'm hot.

   She then quickly went down to the parlor as she put in her earpods and listened to music.

Konomi: (walks into the parlor while dancing) morning.

   Everyones eyes widened as they saw the way her clothes clung to her curves while exposing some skin.

Sanzu: I think my head is spinning from over stimulation.

Ran: I think my pants are getting tighter.

Rindou: why are you dressed like that?

Kokonoi: but she looks good though.

Hanma: real good (smirks).

Konomi: (swinging her hips from side to side) is there a problem? (Smirks).

Kakucho: someone close my eyes.

Mochi: only if you'll close mine.

Takeomi: do you need something or did you just decide to tease us this morning?

Konomi: (stops and giggles) I want to go to a gym.

Kakucho: you're lucky, there's one in the building.

Konomi: really? Show me.

Ran: wait we'll all go put on some gym clothes and join you since some other people use it.

Konomi: (sits on the couch) alright hurry up.

   They all quickly left and came back in a few minutes after wearing some appropriate clothes for the gym.

Konomi: hey looking good (winks at them).

Hanma: thanks darling.

Kokonoi:  I know right.

Sanzu: (whispers to Ran) you think she'll do squats?

Ran: (whispers back to Sanzu) I hope so.

Konomi: alright let's go!

   They all entered the elevator and went down to the floor where the gym was located.
   As soon as Kakucho opened the door to the gym they were met with stares from the other Bonten workers, mostly the high ranking ones including Yutaro and Watoshi.
    The gym was big and well furnished with a variety of equipment.

Watoshi: Miss Haruto at the gym and looking good.

Yutaro: Morning Miss Haruto.

Konomi: morning guys.

Watoshi: so you gym?

Konomi: (walks to the treadmill) how else am I supposed to maintain these abs?

Watoshi: ya your right.

    Konomi starts using the treadmill as the rest of executives just worked out normally, giving death glares to anyone who stared at Konomi for too long or inappropriately especially when she did squats or any other exercise for that matter, but it didn't stop Sanzu and some of the others from taking photos and videos of some of her workout
    It was all going well until Konomi saw a pole at the other side of the gym.