chapter 2

Konomi went into her room, she searched through her wardrobe for something to wear, she eventually decided to wear a black turtle neck crop top, a semi short jean flay skirt with a pair of knee high boots, she then put on some light make up and a gold chain then packing her hair into a high ponytail before heading out.

Konomi: (coming out of the room) alright I'm ready to go.

Sumiko: hey doll (winks at her) you clean up nice.

Inoko: and it only took you three thousand years bitch.

Ria: you look good, now let's go.

Sumiko: ya we can take my car, I know a good club we can let lose.

Konomi: wait wait wait wait wai-

Ria: we're waiting.

Konomi: we're going to a club? Why?

Sumiko: (walking out while swinging her keys in her hand) why not it'll be fun, besides we're all adults what's the worst that could happen.

Konomi: whatever let's just go (waits for the other girls to come out of her flat and then locks the door)

    The girls make it to the basement where the cars are parked and gets into Sumiko's car and they head out.

Ria: Sumi-chan don't make things boring put on the radio, let's get vibin

Sumiko: sounds cringe but sure (turns on the radio).

Radio: The police are still struggling to keep the notorious mafia gang Bonten under control, they are now known as the most dangerous mafia in Japan, if anyone has any leads on them please feel free to contact the police.

Inoko: fuck that shit, change the channel or whatever I don't give a damn.

Sumiko: chill alright (changing the radio station) they do sound dangerous though.

Ria: lol who cares I'm not a part of a mafia so whatever.

    Sumiko eventually changes it to a music station and all the girls start enjoying themselves, including Konomi who didn't want to come.
    After a few minutes the girls arrived at the club Sumiko parked the car and they all went in, they were greeted by the colored lights and loud music, they all made their way to the bar were they sat to begin their night.

Sumiko: it's really booming today huh? (Sitting down).

Inoko: like for real though (taking a sit at the bar stool).

Konomi: wow (sitting down and looking around).

Ria: (sitting down) never been to a club before? You look like a lost child lol.

Konomi: of course I've been to a bar you dumbass I'm fuckin 22.

Ria: whatever girl (sticks her tongue out at her).

Konomi: fuck you.

Ria: no thanks I'm straight.

Inoko: haha good one.

Konomi: shut up.

Bar attendant: good evening ladies what can I get for you all.

Sumiko: hey there handsome (winks at him).

Ria: ew.

Inoko: cringe.

Sumiko: STFU, anyway I'll have some tequila thanks.

Ria: whiskey for me

Inoko: me too

Konomi: some wine but with low alcohol content please, I'm not letting lose.