chapter 3

Author:  (before I forget this is a fanfiction so I do not own the Bonten characters all credits to ken wakui).

     It turns out the handsome men in the VIP lounge where Sumiko had earlier pointed at was actually Bonten, Japan's most dangerous mafia, all eight of them including their boss Manjiro Sano decided to come to the club to celebrate their new deal.

Kokonoi: Sanzu I think you're hugh enough without the pills.

    Kokonoi was a handsome man with silver long straight hair, he also a tattoo on the side of his hair and looked incredibly rich with his stunning red suit and black shirt inside.

Sanzu: (taking pills) shut the fuck up Koko, I wasn't asking for your opinion.

    Sanzu was a very handsome man with bubble gum pink hair in a mullet haircut and diamond scars on the two sides of his mouth, he also look good in his dark gray suit and white shirt inside.

Kokonoi: asshole.

Sanzu: what'd you say (reaching for his gun).

Kakucho: that's enough, we came here to celebrate not to fill each others heads with bullets.

    Kakucho was also a handsome man with a big build, he had wide shoulders and dark hair he also had eyes of different colors and a scar over the one that stopped working.

Sanzu: (pouring a drink) well I think we could do both, I could make holes in Koko and we could continue to celebrate.

Kokonoi: fuck off.

Ran: your just sad cause you got no bitches, don't worry I'll find you a sexy whore.

    Ran was a tall handsome man who was slanky in nature but also had a great build , he had short slicked back purple and black hair.
     He's Bonten tattoo was on his neck.

Rindou: not everyone is a womanizer like you, brother.

    Rindou was the younger Haitani brother, he had dyed purple and black hair in a style that was very similar to Sanzu's and he just as handsome as his older brother, but colder and more tsundere in nature.
Tattoo on the same place as his brother.

Ran: womanizer? I'm not.

Rindou: your sitting with two women, and I know you're still looking for more.

Ran: for Kokonoi.

Kokonoi: I didn't ask.

Ran: don't be like that.

Sanzu: just leave him (beckons a girl to sit on his lap, which she does, then he raps his arms around her) he doesn't know the meaning of enjoyment.

Takeomi: so taking pills like a sick person is your idea of enjoyment? (Blow out smoke from his cigarette).

    Takeomi was clearly the oldest of the gang, he was a handsome middle aged man with a scar on his face similar to Kakucho's.

Sanzu: so puffing out smoke from your mouth like a damn chimney is your idea of enjoyment?

Mochi: he got you there, ha.

    Mochi was the second oldest of the gang and was relatively calm he was also just as handsome as the other members of the gang.

Takeomi: shut up, besides it helps to deal with all of your bullshit.

Sanzu/Ran: hahahaha.

Kokonoi: anyway, Mikey why  did you decide to come out with us today.

Takeomi: yeah I'm curious, you'd usually just say no or something.

Mikey: don't know, just felt like it (taking a bite of his dorayaki).