Chapter 5

Mikey: alright, a bunch of rats have been messing with one of warehouses, I need someone to go clean them out any volunteers.

Sanzu: me I'll show those good for nothing bastards what it means to mess with Bonten, I'll engrave it into their skulls.

Mochi: need backup?

Sanzu: na I'm good.

Takeomi: I think you should take a subordinate with you.

Sanzu: who cares what you think.

Kokonoi: leave him he can die for all I care.

Rindou: but cleaning up the body would be such a hassle.

Sanzu: (slams hands on the table) I'm not gonna die!!!

Rindou: tch, whatever, I don't care.

Mikey: that's enough, Sanzu, you'll go tomorrow and Kokonoi calculate the amount of money we lost.

Sanzu: yes boss.

Kokonoi: I'm already on it boss.

      The next day while Sanzu got ready to go on his mission Konomi was busy spending time in a manga cafe.

Konomi: wow I love it here I could spend the entire day, (taking manga from the shelves) it's amazing so many varieties.

      Meanwhile Sanzu just arrived at the warehouse for his mission.

Sanzu: (loading his gun and getting out of the car) so this is the place huh, (walks into the warehouse) is anyone here?

Subordinate: Good day Mr Sanzu.

Sanzu: oh so are you the person in charge of this place.

Subordinate: yes.

Sanzu: what was that your name again?

Subordinate: it's Izukawa.

Sanzu: yeah whatever I don't care so what's happening.

Izukawa: well it's started the last three nights, we thought they were just some normal delinquents, but they came back again and again started to shoot randomly, we managed to hold them off but we're worried they might come back.

Sanzu: so I just have to kill them right?

Izukawa: right?

Sanzu: good sounds easy enough.

     Just then one of the other subordinates came running into the warehouse.

Subordinate: they're coming.

Izukawa: they're back?

Sanzu: how many?

Subordinate: about ten.

Sanzu: no prob (walks out and hides himself among the empty barrels) I'll assassinate every one of their dirty asses.

     Sanzu was Bonten's number two he was strong and had a killer aim, so as soon as the enemy started running in he had already gunned down five of them before they knew what was happening.
      But as soon as they spotted him they started to return fire, he then led them into the alley where he eventually finished them off, but he had already been shot and was bleeding from his stomach.
     His body eventually got weak and he passed out in an alley near the street, but coincidentally Konomi had gotten out of the Cafe and was taking that same street home.

Konomi: wow I can't believe I can't believe I spent so many hours in there (looks into the alley) that's creepy..... Wait is that a person omg it looks like he passed out and is that blood, what should I do, call the ambulance? Wait no I should make sure he's alive first.