Chapter 39

Konomi: Father.

  Mr Haruto fell to his knees, he had been shot in the stomach as the room dropped dead silent, Mikey untied the ropes and stood up from the chair as everyone's faces had shock visibly on them.

Juro: boss?!

Sanzu: what just happened?

Konomi: (sighs) you don't change do you father, finally I got to kill you, die please.

Mr Haruto: I'll make sure you and all of Bonten regret this.

   Juro lifted Mr Haruto up and ran for the exit as more men of his men got into the room to cover their escape.
   Mikey and Konomi didn't have a problem finishing them of but couldn't catch Juro.
   Then Konomi untied the rest of the executives.

Kokonoi: what exactly happened?

Mochi: an explanation would be nice.

   Konomi explains how she secretly cut Mikey free before she shot her father.

Sanzu: hell yeah that's my princess.

Rindou: impressive.

Ran: very.

   They all got out of the building and were walking to their cars when a gunshot was heard, they all turned their heads to see Juro holding a gun.

Juro: die!!

Mikey shoots him in the head as they turn their attention to Konomi who was loosing blood, she was shot in her stomach.

Everyone: Konomi!!!

Mikey picked her up quickly and entered the nearest car instructing Sanzu to drive.
   Sanzu was speeding recklessly trying to get to one of their private hospitals.
   Once they got there Mikey jumped out the car carrying Konomi who's temperature was already dropping, he rushed into the hospital as they brought a stretcher for her, Mikey dropped her unto it as the doctors quickly rushed her into the ER as the rest of the executives came running in.

Takeomi: where is she?

Mikey: ER.

Rindou: she'll make it right brother?

Ran: she has to.

Sanzu: don't be stupid it's Konomi she'll make it, she's tough.

Kokonoi: yeah and there's so much of my money she hasn't spent.

Mochi: please be alright.

  The waiting room fell into silence as they all fell deep in thought hoping for the best.
Hours later the doctor came in as they all shot their eyes towards him.

Doctor: you brought her in when she was already half dead.

Hearing those words made all their hearts stop as they listened to the doctor.

Doctor: we were able to bring her back but we aren't sure how long she'll last her body is giving up.

Mikey: can we see her?

Doctor: you can, but try not to surprise or stress her, keep quiet.

Takeomi: thank you.

Kakucho: thanks.

   They all walked into the room, Konomi was on the bed alot of devices connected to her as her heavy and slow breaths showed on the oxygen mask on her face, accompanied from the small beeps for the monitor.

Mikey: Konomi.

Mikey called out to her, she turned her face and met all their worried expressions as she gave them a little smile.