Chapter 33

It was the next day and everyone was still asleep except for Konomi, she woke up early because she didn't feel sleepy.
She took a shower and put on Sanzu's hoodie before she went to the kitchen to get started on breakfast, she put on her apron and got started.
After thirty minutes she had finished making waffles and served them with coffee on the dining table, the smell and sounds of dishes eventually woke up Sanzu, Ran and Hanma, they all entered the dining area to see Konomi scrolling through her phone waiting for them to wake up.

Konomi: (looks up) morning guys, come have breakfast before it gets cold.

Ran: you are meant to be sleeping not cooking.

Sanzu: you're still hurt.

Konomi: it's just a flesh wound it's fine, besides it doesn't hurt as much as yesterday.

Hanma: even though we could have ordered breakfast.

Konomi: will you eat or not?

Ran: fine (sits down) but you need to stop stressing yourself.

Sanzu: (sits down) yeah.

Hanma: (sits down) so we'll be going back to Tokyo in the evening, what do you want to do till then?

Konomi: can we go sight seeing and stuff?

Sanzu: if that's what the princess wants.

Konomi: yay, let's eat and head out.

They ate in a comfortable silence, once they finished they dressed up and head out together.
They all went into one car with Hanma in the drivers seat.

Hanma: (turns on the engine) first things first let's go shopping.

Konomi: oh cool.

Sanzu: dress up darling.

Ran: little barbie doll (ruffles her hair).

They drove off and after a few minutes Hanma parked in front of a big busy mall.

Konomi: (jumps out of the car) woah so cool.

Sanzu: you can get anything you want.

Ran: so where will we go first?

Hanma: (gets down) I have an Idea jump on I'll give you a piggy back.

Konomi: (jumps on) onward!

Hanma leads them into a cute looking store that sells different clothes, accessories and costume.

Konomi: cooool (jumps down from Hanma's back) look at all the costumes.

Hanma: (pulls out a maid outfit from the shelves and shows her) here try this on.

Konomi: Omg yes its cute (collects it and runs to the dressing room).

The out was a short black dress with a white apron it was sleeveless and turtleneck with white long socks, flat shoes and a white flower head piece.
Konomi came out to meet the awestruck faces of the Sanzu, Ran and Hanma taking pictures.

Konomi: what do you think (giggles).

Hanma: even better than I imagined.

Ran: let's buy it.

Sanzu: (starts a video) do a little twirl for the camera princess.

Konomi: (spins around) like this?

Sanzu: perfection at it's finest.

They stayed in the store for two hours dressing Konomi up in all manner of outfits, from ball gowns to Ukatas to bunny suits.

Konomi: I'm hungry, and Ran your nose is bleeding again.