Chapter 24

A black expensive looking car parked in front of the building with Yutaro and Watoshi in it.

Yutaro: (comes out of the car and opens the door for Konomi) evening.

Konomi: (gets in the car) evening.

Watoshi: good evening ma'am, I feel truly blessed to be in the presence of such a beauty.

Konomi: shut up and drive.

Yutaro: (slaps Watoshi's head) idiot.

Watoshi: (rubs his head) that hurt you know (turns on the engine).

Yutaro: whatever.

  The drive to the club was short since the road was free.
   By the time they arrived the club was already busy since it was dark out.

Konomi: let's go (gets out of the car).

Yutaro: park the car and meet us inside.

Watoshi: no prob.

Yutaro: (gets out of the car).

     Watoshi drove off to park the car while Konomi and Yutaro entered the club.
   The club was very full and busy, the air smelled of drugs alcohol and people with Big boy by SZA blasting at max volume in the background.

Konomi: (sighs) was never really a fan of clubs, at least the music is good (walks to the bar).

Yutaro: (follows after her) so what are we going to do now?

Konomi: they're at the VIP lounge.

Yutaro: ya?

Konomi: (takes a sit at the bar) I'd like some tequila.

Bar attendant: yes coming up (goes to prepare the drink) *damn she's hot*

Konomi: I'll catch their attention and take care of them, while you and Watoshi do what I asked.

Yutaro: alright.

Bar attendant: (drops a cup Infront of Konomi and pours her a drink).

Konomi: (takes a sip of the drink) thanks *winks at Bar attendant*

Bar attendant: n-no prob (blushing).

Watoshi: (takes a sit next to Konomi) don't get any ideas and get me a beer.

Bar attendant: right (walks away).

Konomi: took you long enough I thought you died (takes a sip of her drink) hey Yutaro aren't you gonna have anything?

Yutaro: (takes out a cigarette and lights it) no I'm good.

Konomi: alright then time to put my plan to action (finished her drink and walks away).

At the VIP lounge three well dressed men sitting there with a good number of girls there including Kotone watching over them.

Iro: pour me drink Ano.

Ano: yes sir (mistakenly pours the drink on one of the men's suit) I'm sorry.

Horu: (slaps the girl hard) are you mad!!!

Toru: (grabs the girl by the hair) don't you know his suit is worth more than your miserable life!?

Ano: (struggling and crying) I'm sorry, please it won't happen again please.

Kotone: please it won't happen again.

Toru: tch (throws the girl) it better not.

   Konomi walked over to the DJ to request a song, she planned to use her greatest skill to get the attention she needed.