Chapter 6

Sanzu: (walks to Mikey's office and knocks) evening boss.

Mikey: (cold and stern) come in.

Sanzu: I'm here to give my report.

Mikey: (looks up from his paperwork) go ahead.

Sanzu: today was the third day the group attacked the warehouse, they didn't steal anything just tried to kill everyone.

Mikey: do you have any idea who they are?

Sanzu: no boss.

Mikey: did you take care of all of them?

Sanzu:  yes, I was able to finish them off despite the fact that I got shot.

Mikey: it's not like you to get injured Haruchiyo, you know your Bonten's number two.

Sanzu: yes boss, but today I'm actually happy I got shot.

Mikey: hmmm? How so?

Sanzu: because my wound was dressed by an angel.

Mikey: did you hit your head  Haruchiyo?

Sanzu: no boss, its just when I passed out from blood loss that girl from the club the other day was the one that dressed my wound and waited with me until Takeomi arrived.

Mikey: the girl in the club?

Sanzu: yes Konomi.

Mikey: what's her surname?

Sanzu: she didn't tell me.

Mikey: I still desire to own her, we're quite busy with work right now, but, after that I'll take her.

Sanzu: how will you do that boss?

Mikey: I have my ways, that will be all (waves him off and continues his work).

     Sanzu then left Mikey's office and went back down stairs to join the other Bonten executives.

Sanzu: I'm back.

Takeomi: we don't care.

Ran: you won't believe what we just found out.

Sanzu: (takes a sit at the bar and pours himself a drink) what?

Ran: Kokonoi here had already met Konomi a day before you did.

Sanzu: what!!!

Rindou: stop yelling, it's annoying asshole.

Sanzu: Koko?

Kokonoi: what?

Sanzu: you met with Konomi? and you didn't tell me your best friend.

Kokonoi: who told you we were best friends.

Sanzu: that's not the point, so what are you to her?

Kokonoi: I just met her once at a cafe.

Rindou: Sanzu sounded kind of jealous.

Mochi: for real though.

Rindou: I mean, I get it she's pretty hot and a great dancer, (sips drink) and any man would want a woman like that, heck even I won't mind having her-

Ran: Preach.

Rindou: shut it, but I don't think she's worth fighting over, like some highschoolers in a romcom

Takeomi: he's right though.

Ran: anyways what is she like character wise?

Kokonoi: she's really nice a proper young lady with lovely taste.

Sanzu: you joking, she's a weird girl and she's mean at times, she almost fuckin killed me while tying the bandages, but it makes her pretty hot and I like it.

Ran: you guys seem to be describing two different people.

Mochi: Kokonoi made her sound like a proper princess, while Sanzu made her sound like some bad bitch.

Kokonoi: can we really trust Sanzu's judgement, he's practically high 24/7.

Sanzu: nope I'm right your probably just delusional.

Kokonoi: your the one calling me delusional?

Takeomi: are you sure you two are talking about the same person?

Kokonoi: brown curly hair.

Sanzu: brown eyes.

Kokonoi: not really tall.

Sanzu: big curves both up and down.

Kokonoi: and a beautiful yet childish and innocent smile (starts smiling).

Sanzu: (stares at Kokonoi) you mean a devilish smile.

Rindou: sounds like the same person well except the last part.

Ran: and her surname?

Kokonoi/Sanzu: she didn't tell.

Mochi: it's obvious the same person but in different situations reacting to different people.

Ran: what do you mean?

Mochi: (takes a sip of his drink) what I mean is Kokonoi a gentleman met a girl in a lovely cafe under normal conditions meanwhile Sanzu a crazy lunatic-

Sanzu: what'd you say?

Mochi: met a girl in a dark alley in very abnormal conditions, it's obvious her personality changed to suit the situation.

Takeomi: ahh I see.

Sanzu: see what I'm confused?

Rindou: idiot.

Ran: I'd really like to meet this girl though, experience her for myself.

Sanzu: thaaAaT iz suusss.

Mochi: drunk already?

Takeomi: he probably just dropped a pill in his drink and it's starting to take effect, Sanzu go to bed.

Rindou: the fact that he can still sense your motives despite being high amazes me brother.

Ran: well I'm of to bed (heads for his room) night.

    After Ran left the rest of the executives continued to talk for a while before all of them eventually went to bed.
     Meanwhile Konomi had already gotten home and was ready to go to bed.

Konomi: well that was exhausting....(plups down on her bed) that guy today Sanzu, he was really tiring but handsome (closes eyes) not really sure why he had those scares though, maybe I'll go to the park tomorrow, to feed the ducks, yeah sounds nice (falls asleep).

    The next day Konomi woke up and went out, she stopped at a bakery to buy some bread for the ducks.

Konomi: (walks into the bakery) good morning.

Salesgirl: good morning welcome to sweet delights how may I help you?

Konomi: I need some bread for ducks please.

Salesgirl: yes of course be right back.

   The girl then went to the back to get the special bread for the ducks leaving Konomi to look at the variety of baked goods.

Konomi: *this all looks so good, oh what's this?*.

Salesgirl: here is the bread ma'am (hands her the bag of bread).

Konomi: thank you, but what is that? (Point to the counter).

Salesgirl: oh it's some freshly baked dorayaki.

Konomi: what flavor?

Salesgirl: some are strawberry while some are chocolate.

Konomi: alright give me two chocolate and two strawberry.

Salesgirl: yes ma'am, that will be twenty yen.

     The salesgirl then packaged them for her and she left shortly after paying.
     Konomi then took a short walk to the park and sat on a bench under a tree near the lake, before she was joined by someone else.