Chapter 25

(this chapter contains some 🤫🌚 so yeah its also a bit long so enjoy)

    Mr Akeno woke up to the feeling of water splashing on his face, it was Konomi, he was tied to a chair in the basement surrounded by a variety of torture weapons.

Konomi: wakie wakie.

Mr Akeno: you might as well kil me now bitch cause I'll never talk.

Konomi: never say never.

  Konomi immediately tore of his clothes leaving him in his boxers only as she held a leather wip firmly in her hand.

Watoshi: *why the fuck does this look so kinky* (smirks).

Yutaro: I know what you're thinking and you better stop it.

Konomi: (wipes Watoshi gently) Watoshi stop eye fucking me it's disgusting.

Watoshi: ouch!!

Yutaro: shut up (slaps Watoshi's mouth).

   Konomi then turned her attention back to Mr Akeno who was still trying to put on a brave face despite the fear visibly showing in his eyes.

Konomi: you have so much fear in your eyes why don't you just talk and spare us all the trouble hmm.

Mr Akeno: how can I be scared of a slutty little whore like you.

Konomi: wrong answer!

  Konomi then tightens her grip on the wip as she wipes him mercilessly on the neck.
     He screams in pain as the leather harshly hits the open skin on his neck.

Konomi: shhh now let me ask you again what is the password?

Mr Akeno: die!!!

Watoshi: c'mon man just talk.

Mr Akeno: never!!!

Yutaro: (sighs) it's gonna be a long night.

   Konomi starts to relentlessly wipe the man all over his body, feeling the room with screams of pain.

Konomi: (smiles) you really are a hard nut to crack huh?

   Konomi then wastes no time in exchanging her leather wip one with sharp metal pieces braided into it.

Konomi: (holds the wip for Mr Akeno to clearly see) you see this is a wip with sharp pieces of metal braided into it, it will easily tear your skin, but since I'm so gracious I'm giving you another chance, what is the password?

Mr Akeno: go to hell!!!

   Konomi's eye's starts to twitch out of irritation as she throws the wip into a corner.

Konomi: mother fuckin bastard!!! (Smirks) you know what I think I have an Idea.

   Konomi graves a knife as she devilishly smiles and make her way to the man.

Watoshi: uh Miss Haruto?

Konomi: quite or I'll slit your throat.

Watoshi: (gulps).

Konomi: Mr Akeno, you are quite persistent soooo I'll tell you what, I'm gonna cut off that sausage dick of yours (positions the knife in-between his legs) let's see whether you'll survive.

Mr Akeno: I'll talk, I'll talk!!! Just please don't.

Konomi: pffft hahaha omg.

Yutaro: *this woman is terrifying*

Konomi: alright so what is it?

Mr Akeno: the password is 81005437.

Konomi: did you get that.