Chapter 15

It was 5 in the morning and Rindou had just come back from his morning jog, Konomi hadn't come out of her room since yesterday and the entire HQ was filled with silence.

Rindou: *where the fuck is everyone?* (pulls out his phone and calls Ran).
Ran: hello.
Rindou: where are you guys.
Ran: we're about to board a flight on our private jet.
Rindou: what?
Ran: yeah we're on our way to Mexico for some deals, Mikey's orders.
Rindou: then why did you guys leave me?
Ran: because Mikey gave us an hour to get ready and you were out.
Rindou: seriously, did you guys take Konomi with you?
Ran: nope she's probably still in her room, which means you guys have one day to spend with each other have fun (cuts the call).

  Rindou then put his phone back and went up to Konomi's room.

Rindou: (knocks on the door) Konomi? Hello are you in there (knocks again) I'm coming in (opens the door slowly and peaks inside) are you in there.

  Rindou then walks into the room and sees a huge lump on Konomi's bed, when he opened it he saw Konomi sweating profusely and shivering.

Rindou: Konomi (sits on the bed) are you alright (places hand on her forehead) dammit you're burning up.

Konomi: Rin-Rindou h-help me, I'm s-so cold (seriously shivering).

Rindou: hold on (calls Kakucho).
Kakucho: hello Rindou I was just about to put my phone on flight mode what's the matter.
Rindou: it's Konomi.
Kakucho: what about her?
Rindou: she's seriously burning up and she's shivering like crazy what should I do?
Kakucho: she probably has a fever, I have some drugs for that in my desk give it to her and she should be fine after some time.
Rindou: what about her temperature?
Ran: (collects the phone from Kakucho) listen this is what you should do take of your shirt and hers then lay next to her.
Rindou: are you out of your mind?
Ran: the heat from your bodies should keep her warm.
Rindou: oh.
Mochi: (collets the phone from Ran) don't forget to order her some food preferably soup, she shouldn't take drugs on an empty stomach.
Kakucho: (collects his phone) alright we have to go now take care of her (cuts the call).

   Rindou stood there for some minutes looking at his phone, before he decided to get the drugs from Kakucho's desk and order soup like Mochi told him to.
     When the food arrived he wasted no time collecting it and running back up to Konomi's room.

Rindou: alright I have the food, sit up and have some so you can take your medicine.

Konomi: (weak voice) I don't feel like eating anything.

Rindou: it's not optional, c'mon (helps her to sit up).

Konomi: fine but, only a little.

   Rindou then fed her and after a few spoons she refused to eat anymore.

Rindou: if you won't have anymore then take your medicine.

Konomi: it looks yucky.

Rindou: *she's acting like she's fuckin five years old* just take it.

Konomi: no.

Rindou: do you want me to force it down you're throat?

Konomi: so mean Rin Rin.

Rindou: whatever just take it.

   After a while of not so gentle persuasion she finally takes the medicine.

Konomi: it's was so gross.

Rindou: you'll take another later.

Konomi: Rin Rin I'm cold.

Rindou: Ran said something about body heat.

Konomi: what does that mean?

Rindou: (explains).