Chapter 7

Mikey: is this sit taken?

Konomi: no please help yourself.

Mikey: thank you (sits on the bench).

Konomi: *who is this guy? He's handsome but looks kinda sick, he's a bit pale and judging by those eye bags he doesn't sleep much, he also looks like he doesn't eat well enough.

Mikey: the lake is beautiful today.

Konomi: huh uh yes it is... But I can't find the ducks anywhere.

Mikey: but they're right there (points).

Konomi: what how come I didn't notice them.... (looks at Mikey) do you want to feed them with me? I have more than enough bread.

Mikey: yeah sure.... what's your name?

Konomi: just call me Konomi, and you?

Mikey: just call me Mikey.

Konomi: (stands up) are you foreign?

Mikey: (stands up) no.

Konomi: okay.

    Konomi and Mikey then walk together to where the ducks were and feed them, they talked a bit, or more like Konomi continually spouted out some random stuff about some even more random events.

Konomi: and that's why I think rhinos and hippos are cousins.

Mikey: how did we even get here?

Konomi: honestly I don't know.

     Their conversation went like this for a while they were both avoiding all personal questions and just being together until the bread finished.

Konomi: looks like the bread is all gone.

Mikey: seems so....(looks at the ducks who are coming closer) but why are they walking towards us.

Konomi: I don't know....(holds Mikey's hand and starts walking back) but I think we should.... Run!!!

      Konomi and Mikey then started running away from the ducks as fast as possible, at some point Mikey had to lift her and start running since she got tired.

Konomi: why are they still chasing us.... shuuu!!

Mikey: don't do that you'll make them more angry.

Konomi: then what now.

Mikey: (shrugs).

    After some time the ducks finally let them go and they went back to the bench.

Mikey: who knew ducks could be so violent.

Konomi: I think they chased us because of this (brings out the pack of dorayaki).

Mikey: (laughing) and I here I thought they had a personal problem with us.

Konomi: (stares at him) you should laugh more it suits you.

Mikey: (stops laughing) what?

Konomi: I mean when we were talking back there you had the same bored expression the whole time, I thought I was disturbing you.

Mikey: I just don't have a reason to smile that's all.

Konomi: so ducks chasing you is a good enough reason to smile.

Mikey: well it was kind of fun I guess.

Konomi: whatever, you want some (hands him a dorayaki).

Mikey: yeah (takes it).

    They eat all the dorayaki together and continue talking for a while until Mikey falls asleep on Konomi's shoulder.

Konomi: *did he just fall asleep* (puts his head on her lap) *he looks tired I should let him sleep, I'll wake him up in a bit* (put in her ear pods and listens to music).