Chapter 5: Artisans Acquired & Special Guests

A/N: Well it's been a minute but I managed to get another chapter out. I started this chapter a day ago and managed to finish the next day so I think it's safe to say that I'm still feeling good about writing chapters for this work. I hope you guys enjoy this one and I'll try my best to get the next one out when I can. Thanks for reading.

"Hey..." A voice echoed inside of your mind, but you paid it no mind. "Heyyy...!" The voice grew louder and seemed a bit more annoyed, but you remained silent. "HEY! HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO LOUNGE AROUND WITH THESE ELF GIRLS?!!?" Your mother's voice whined in your head as your eye began to twitch in annoyance.

"THIS IS COULD BE THE LAST TIME I GET TO DO THIS!! LET ME HAVE THIS!!" You yelled back at your mother in your head before a gentle hand slid under your chin.

"Fufufu~ Does baby want more drink~?" The elf girl giggled in a sultry tone as you let out a low blissful bellow.

"Mhmm..." You hummed as she put the bottle of alcohol up for you to drink from as you happily sucked down the strong drink.

"Jeez, I'm not being like this because I wanna be the one doing that to you...Well, I do wanna be the one to feed you, but that's beside the point! I just can't stand seeing the last living Gojira infant sucking on a bottle from a measly elf girl! Have more pride in your own kind!" Your mother scolded you.

"It can't be helped! I'm an infant after all and I don't think anyone else except Rimuru knows what kind of lizard I am! Also, I went my entire past life without being coddled by hot women! I will NOT let this chance slip away!" You yelled back at your mother in your mind.

"...You know you can't even impregnate them, right?" Your mother said as your face exploded into a dark red hue.

"H-HUH!??! WHY WOULD YOU SAY SOMETHING SO WEIRD LIKE THAT!?" You suddenly shot up and yelled out loud as everyone turned and looked at you strangely, especially the dark elf who was feeding you.

"H-Huh? Did I say something weird?" The dark elf asked as you felt even more mortified from letting that slip out of your mouth.

"EH? N-No! I just had a strange thought that I wanna forget! Don't worry! Don't worry!" You tried to awkwardly laugh it off.

"Fufufu~" You raised your brow when all the elf girls began giggling. "Heeeh~? You had a strange thought? Were they perhaps lewd thoughts~?" One of the blonde elfs asked with a giggle.

"Well, you can't blame him, being surrounded by such pretty ladies~" The dark elf said as she pet you under the chin.

"Ahahahaha!!!" You and the others were surprised by the sudden laughter and turned to see it coming from Kaijin who had a mug of alcohol raised with joy. 

"What?! Are you laughing at me?!" You asked in an angered tone while the embarrassed red hue remained on your face.

"Ahahaha!! N-No, I'm not! Man, that sure threw me for a loop!" Kaijin said as you and Rimuru stared at him in confusion. "I busted my ass to make that sword, and you made all those copies in seconds!" He said as you two realized the irony he was talking about and calmed down. 

"Only because the original you made was so incredible. All I did was analyze it and use that magisteel cluster to copy it." Rimuru said in a humble tone as Kaijin was staring closely at the slime who was resting in an elf girl's lap and Rimuru began to second guess himself. "Was I out of line?" He asked as you and the other dwarves looked to Kaijin as he seemed to think for a few moments.