Chapter 24: Resurrection & Evolution

"Die." Rimuru muttered as he was ready to end their lives. "May the wrath of the gods pierce you." He finished with as he threw down his hand and unleashed his skill. "Megiddo!" The skill unleashed beams down to the bubbles below.

These strange beams of light bounced off the water drops in front of the humans and struck them in vital points, killing them instantly as the strikes continued and continued, racking up the kill count rapidly. With no clue as to what was happening to them, the allied forces army was dwindling rapidly to nothing as Rimuru killed them in an instant with his skill, and you struck the fear of god into them by crushing and burning those around you.

"Notice. 1,788 have died. 1,903..." Great Sage was keeping count for Rimuru.

"Y/N is at 7,456." Malenia was keep track for you.

"1,999." Great Sage announce.

"8,123." Malenia spoke.

"2,435." Great Sage said.

"8,976." Malenia informed.

"2,806." Great Sage calculated.

"9,301." Malenia kept count.

"4,803." Great Sage measured.

You let out a powerful roar as your spines began flashing and strange pulses of blue energy surged around your body. After an attacking seemingly charged up from your body, a huge pulse of light suddenly flashed off of you as an intense wave of pure magicules pulsed off your body, creating massive explosions around you and killing any survivors of the allied forces that were near you while Rimuru floated above the flames and watched the humans he was murdering drop like flies. You roared while unleashing an Atomic Breath to the sky as you and Rimuru showed no mercy to the humans. While the deaths of their forces continued, King Edmaris who had come along to see out the slaughter of the nation of monsters himself, was now cowering in fear inside his royal tent while he and the archbishop held each other in fear while the knights assigned to them stood ready.

"R-R-R-R-Reyhiem! What is this?! What can we do?!" King Edmaris asked the Archbishop in a panic.

"Please calm down! Please calm down!" Reyhiem said as outside, Razen and Folgen were running towards them as fast as they could.

"Is King Edmaris safe?!" Razen called out to the tent.

"What are you doing?! Protect the king!" Folgen yelled to the guard in front of Edmaris' tent as they ran out from under the awning.

"Y-Yes, sir!" The knights yelled, but the moment they stepped out, a water drop appeared in front of them and in less than a second, a thin bounced off it and into their bodies, instantly killing them as Folgen and Razen were shocked as they ran under the awning and the mage in his new body knelt next to them.

"F-Folgen! Quickly....We must get away from here quickly! We must return to our kingdom and regroup!" King Edmaris pleaded to the commander of the knights before he and Reyhiem covered their ears when they heard your roar again.

"Agreed. We have no idea what is happening. If we don't leave at once, we will be killed, as well." Razen said as Edmaris was confused for a moment.

"Shogo? No, you are..." Edmaris was unsure of his thoughts, but Razen quickly put him at ease.

"I am Razen, my king." Razen revealed himself in his new body as this eased Reyhiem and Edmaris.

"Ah, Razen! Thank goodness you're back! Now, we must return home, quickly! Your transportation magic can--!" Edmaris was speaking relief that he could return home, but his hopes were quickly slashed with information.