Chapter 26: Return

A/N: Lots of songs here in this one, all of them have a link to youtube for you to check out and play on another tab if you can't play it here on Wattpad. Managed to get another chapter out, though this one took a little more time than the others. I'll do my best to get another one out for you guys, and I hope you enjoy this one. Thanks for reading.

Play Song
Title: We Have To Save Her || Sword Art Online Alicization OST || Yuki Kajiura
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j57FespZHMA&list=RDFJmReq6Mw_E&index=32

"Ho? I don't believe there's a need to stop this celebration, after all, it's important to celebrate when your king returns. However, since you're feeling all fired up, mother..." The one in control of your body trailed off as his dorsal plates began flashing violently and a red glow began shining in his mouth as they smiled. "...I'll play along with you until you're satisfied." You said while cracking his neck and rolling his shoulders while slowly walking towards her.

"Master." Veldora stepped up as the two of them prepared themselves.

"I'll take the front, you strike when you see an opening." Malenia said to him.

"Benimaru! Take everyone and get to safety! Hurry!" Rimuru called out.

"B-But..!" Benimaru was about to argue, but Rimuru turned back around to him with a serious look.

"Y/N isn't himself and if Veldora and Malenia are taking him on together, something must be off about him! Just do it!" Rimuru yelled as Benimaru was conflicted, but gave in.

"R-Retreat!" Benimaru called out as everyone in the area began running away as Benimaru ran over and grabbed Mai. "We have to go!" He said, but Mai tried resisting him.

"I-I can't leave him!" Mai was trying to fight to stay and help you return to normal, but Benimaru swung her over his shoulder and began running away. "L-Lord Y/N!" She cried out as only you and the other three were the only ones remaining in the street.

"Look, you're stealing away a servant of mine that wants to be here. How cruel can you be?" You asked with a humored smile on your face.

"Bring Y/N." Your mother demanded as the smile on your face faded to a glare.

"I am your son. The one who was supposed to be in control of this body in the first place. Instead, you allowed a being from another world to take control of what was rightfully mine, my life." Your alter ego spoke in a quiet rage as you clenched your fists and the red glow in your eyes burned brighter. "Well, it doesn't matter anyways since I've reclaimed my life...and you are no mother of mine. So I feel no remorse for what comes next." You said as your mother's dorsal plates began pulsing blue.

"It was never my choice to begin with. It was merely fate that brought Y/N from his world into ours, and all I did was follow its wishes..." Malenia smacked her tail on the ground she clenched her fists tighter and reeled her right arm back. "...If I had known you were in there, I would've done my best to bring you peace. This is my mistake, and I'll take responsibility for it by giving you a strict beating." Malenia she said as both yours and her eyes flashed their respective colors and you both dashed towards one another.

The two of you met each other halfway and threw your fists at one another as there was a huge clash and sparks of magicules surged around the street before a huge shockwave blew through the area, destroying the buildings and stalls around you two as Rimuru went flying from the blast. Your best friend slid back on his feet and managed to stop himself as he looked up in shock to see you and Malenia annihilated the street you were in. The two of you were locked in a battle of strength and tried pushing one another back, and in that struggle, you smirked as you were making your mother slowly slide across the rubble. In that moment where you and her were locked in battle, Veldora swooped in from behind and tried delivering a powerful swing with his right hand, but your tail swiftly caught the attack, blocking it as you grinned while glancing back towards him.