Chapter 12: The End and Beginning of Things

A/N: Hey guys, it's been a while, I think I'm a little late on the update for this chapter. To make up for it, I wrote an extra long one for you guys, over 10k words was definitely a tough one to bust out, but I don't feel too tired from working on this. After this chapter, I will take some time off this book to work on another story of mine. If you wanna go check that out, it's my gundam book called 'The Curse of Gundams (Gundam: Witch From Mercury x Male Reader)'. One of my stories that I feel pretty good about writing. I'll be updating three chapters on that story before I switch back over to this one, this system of writing helps keep me feeling fresh when writing these books, and with these stories that I am very fond of, I think I can write for a while. Hope you guys enjoy, take care!

"HHHHHHRRRAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Geld let out a powerful battle cry that made the air vibrate and the ground quake below everyone. "I am the Orc Disaster! I am the one who will devour all in this world!" He screamed to all who could hear throughout the area as he turned towards you two. "My name is Geld...Geld the Demon Lord!" He yelled in fury as his power drastically increased.

"Let's finish this before he can do anything too serious to us!" You yelled as you all prepared for the attack.

"Shion!" Benimaru called for her as Shion dashed ahead with her great sword.

"Right! On it!" Shion responded as she was the first to charge into combat against the Demon Lord Geld.

"Benimaru?" You turned towards him in confusion of their interference as he looked towards you two.

"Let us handle this." Benimaru said as you turned back towards Shion and Geld with some concern.

"You call yourself a Demon Lord?! Curb your ego, you foul pig!" Shion yelled as she leaped into the to cleave Geld in two, but was met with resistance as their blades clashed and the earth around them shook.

Shion tried her best to push through his defenses, but it wasn't enough as he deflected her attack away and swiped his blade towards her, making her defend as she was sent sliding on knee across the marsh. Not discouraged at all from the first failed attack, Shion charged back towards Geld at max speed as the Demon Lord raised his blade to slice her down the middle, but was interrupted when he felt a presence to his left. Appearing in an instant mid-air, Hakurou had dove down and delivered a perfect slice through Geld's neck, completely severing the Orc Disaster's head from his body. You and Rimuru were surprised at first, but shock replaced that hopeful surprise as you watched Geld hold his own head while turning toward a confused Hakurou who stood behind him.

"He's not dead even with his head cut off!?" You said in shock as you all watched strange tendrils crawl out of Geld's neck to retrieve his head and moments later, he was fully healed as if nothing happened, shocking the elder Kijin.

"That's some insane healing power." Rimuru couldn't help but comment on how incredibly durable this Demon Lord was as Geld took notice of Soei behind him.

"Arcane Thread Fetters." In an instant, Geld was wrapped up in Soei's extremely sharp webs before being encased in a giant cocoon as he held the threads tight at his finger tips. "Do it, Benimaru!" Soei called out as he set up his ally for a powerful attack.

"Have some of this!" Benimaru yelled as he threw his hand forward and shot out a Hell Flare that engulfed the cocoon and began to burn Geld in a smoldering ball of black flame.

Hearing a howl come from behind you, Ranga began to charge up his attack as well and once the flames burned away the threads that surrounded Geld, a massive strike of Black Lightning struck down upon Geld, causing a huge explosion that sent dust everywhere. Hearing tired growls coming from the Tempest Starwolf from behind him, Rimuru turned around to Ranga who seemed spent from his attacks.