Chapter 33.5: The Scarlet Bond-Part 1

A/N: Okay, after tossing the idea around in my head, I decided to go through with writing chapters about the movie, especially since it reveals a character that becomes more important later in the actual story which some of you have informed me of. This is gonna be a two parter before we switch back to the main storyline so I hope you guys enjoy this little detour. It was fun and hopefully I can get the next part out for you guys soon. The small un-official chapter where I asked you guys if I should write about the movie will be taken down after this comes up, just so I can keep the table of contents clean with just 'Chapters' for everyone to see the list of. Thanks for reading, buh bye!

Tempest, A Few Weeks After Walpurgis

After having Rimuru obtain the official status and recognition of Demon Lord, and being Recognized as a formidable Demon Lord yourself by Guy Crimson and the others, you and your friends returned home after successfully attaining revenge on Clayman and claiming justice for the heinous atrocities he committed against your nation. Once you returned home with your friends, you went through a lengthy explanation with Mai as she demanded to know why you returned with another woman and a small child, and the conversation was quite lengthy as the others listened on in awkwardness and humor. After explaining what happened at Walpurgis, things were steam rolling ahead in terms of progress being made to the city. The times were peaceful and the streets of your city were lively as you took a stroll through the town with Mai and Honda at your sides. You three were out for lunch when as you were trying to figure out what to eat. Whilst you were deep in thought on what your stomach desired, a cute and energetic voice called out to you as the pattering of small feet came closer and closer.

"Big Brother Y/N!" You heard as you looked ahead and saw a small girl running towards you.

The young girl running towards you three stood about one hundred and fourteen centimeters or about three feet seven inches. She wore a bright yellow dress with white flowers decorated over it and she had blonde hair and small golden horns at the top of her forehead. The girl also had a small pair of golden wings that were retracted to the center of her back. This was Iris's younger sister that you also rescued and she had also underwent a transformation to obtain a humanoid form after you named her...

"Secily...Whoa!" You huffed as she jumped into your arms excitedly and stared up at you with her bright blue eyes.

"Finally you can play, right? Can you play with me now?" Secily asked as you lowered her back to the ground and patted her on the head as she giggled and nuzzled into your hand.

"Well, I don't know about playing, but we were just about to go find something to eat." You said as stars appeared in Secily's eyes.

"Eh?! You're gonna go eat? I wanna go! I wanna go! I wanna go!" Secily bounced around as Mai giggled and crouched down to the little Ghidorah girl.

"Why don't you join us, Secily-chan?" Mai asked as Secily grew a huge smile on her face.

"Really?! Yay!!!" Secily cheered as she ran around in circles before suddenly walking up to Honda who looked down at her in confusion.

"Hm? What do you want?" Honda asked with a raised brow as she suddenly lifted her arms up towards him.

"Piggy back!" Secily asked with hopeful eyes as Honda was stunned and unsure.

"Huh? Why me?" Honda asked in utter confusion of why she wanted to ride on his shoulders.

"You're bigger than Big Brother Y/N, so I want you to give me a piggy back." Secily said as you and Honda glanced at one another, noticing the height difference of a few inches between you two. "Can't I...?" Secily asked as she seemed saddened and on the verge of tears, shocking Honda.