Chapter 28: A Meeting With Other Nation's Representatives

With the arrival of Gazel and Erald and their interest on your nation's actions moving forward, the meeting was moved outside to a comfortable awning where chairs were set up for everyone while attending the meeting. Introductions were once again made as Shuna spoke for Diablo, who was a new face to both Gazel and Erald, while you and Rimuru stood at the center, and Mai had fetched you a new white, button up shirt as you rolled the sleeves up a bit with two top buttons undone. The shirt hugged your frame well to give a little more definition to your muscles, as Mai blushed with a smile while staring at you.

"You look wonderful, my Lord." Mai whispered to you.

"T-Thank you, Mai..." You said with a bashful blush as she just giggled while you two remained quiet to let Shuna continue.

"Next is our second secretary, Diablo." Shuna said as Diablo humbly placed his hand on his chest and lowered his head to the other figure heads.

"A pleasure to make your acquaintance." Diablo said with a respectful tone.

"And the caretaker of the Forest of Jura..." Shuna trailed off as Treyni, who was also attending before the interruption, stood up.

"I am the Dryad Treyni." Treyni formally introduced herself as she received a nod of acknowledgement from all.

"This concludes the introductions of our members from Tempest. I will now introduce our guests. From the Armed Nation of Dwargon, King Gazel Dwargo." Shuna introduced the king of Dwargon as he hummed in response. "From the Sorcerous Dynasty of Thalion, Archduke Erald." Shuna introduced the newcomer.

"It's a pleasure." Erald responded in kindness.

"From the Animal Kingdom of Eurazania's Warrior Brigade, the Three Beastketeers, Lady Albis, Lady Suphia, and Sir Phobio." Shuna gestured before turning to the next party on the list. "From the Kingdom of Blumund, Guildmaster Fuze." Shuna said as Fuze was still a little nervous from everything going on.

"Uh...Yes." Fuze said in awkwardness.

"And representing the future Kingdom of Falmuth, Sir Grucius, Lady Mjurran, and Sir Youm." Shuna introduced Youm as the future king.

"Ahem! Nice to meet you!" Youm cleared his throat with his usual confident filled smile as Gazel, Dorf, and Erald stared at him in wonder and confusion.

"Wow, pretty prominent bunch of people we've got here..." Rimuru thought before a small concern arose as he noticed a certain pair walking over.

Heading over to where all the buzz was, Malenia and Veldora were coming over join in on the fun and hear what everyone had to say about future things. Malenia decided to change things up for a little more comfort when it came to clothes since the day was a bit warmer than last. The black short-shorts remained, but she wore a white tank-top with very thin straps that hugged her body well, putting more emphasis on her voluptuous chest as she wore simple sandals and had her hair in a high ponytail, exposing a lot of skin with while she ate a blue ice popsicle she got earlier from eating. Veldora also went with a comfort outfit wearing some nice brown pants and a nice white shirt in similar fashion to yours, though his was a bit baggier, and decided shoes were a bit constricting on his feet as he wore sandals the same as Malenia.

"Shuna, what's Veldora and Malenia doing?" Rimuru whispered to her in confusion of their arrival.

"Yes, they changed clothes and wanted to be here to attend the meeting also." Shuna explained as the two of them walked up the small steps of the gazebo and strutted pass Gazel and Youm who were surprised a bit by their sudden appearance.

"Sorry to keep you all waiting!" Veldora announced as he and Malenia walked up to you all that were standing at the front.

"Oh, that looks wonderful on you! And it appears to be the perfect size!" Shuna praised Veldora for getting all nice and clean for this meeting.