Futanari! Kuroka Tōjō 🐾 (Smut)

Serenity sighed as she came back. Vali normally met her at the front, but she didn't even see the siblings and Bikou. Serenity stomped her foot, and she sensed Vali through Albion. Serenity heard a Nya of surprise and shock. "Kuroka?" Serenity went up to the room, and her eyes widened when she noticed Kuroka nude. That wasn't what surprised her. It was the very thing that was resting in between her legs.

"Ah, Serenity-nya!" Kuroka smelled the air and the cock twitched. "You're in heat." Kuroka smirked. "I can help you." Serenity didn't like the way Kuroka was stalking towards her. Serenity squeaked and dodged the incoming cat and ran upstairs. Kuroka chased her and Serenity slammed open the door to Vali's office. She closed it quietly and shoved Vali backwards. She hid under the desk and came face to face with Vali's cock. He had a hand around his cock.

"Serenity what are you-" Vali's face was red from being caught jerking off.

"Shhhh!" Serenity whispered. "Kuroka's after me!" The door opened and Vali looked up. Serenity noticed his eyes widened.

"Kuroka."

"Yes Vali? Have you seen Serenity?"

"Why do you have a dick in between your legs?"

"I was experimenting with a bunch of spells. I wanted to help calm down Serenity's draconic heat. So you don't end up raping her all the time and I guess something went wrong." Kuroka said. Vali flinched as something licked his cock and Kuroka smirked. "So I'm assuming Serenity's sucking you off under the desk." Serenity stared up at him and licked him again. Vali leaned forward and pressed his head against the desk. She was in her heat and desperately wanted Vali to fuck her into submission. Vali moved backwards and pulled Serenity up. "There's our little dragon!" Serenity yelped as Vali smashed his lips against hers. Serenity moaned and Vali pulled away.

"Kuroka, you can help me with her. She's always impossible to fully please." Vali said. "Even with the draconic form I got from drinking Albion's blood." Kuroka came up from behind her and kissed her neck. Serenity whimpered as Vali set her on the desk. He kissed down her throat and Serenity moaned as Kuroka moved a hand down her chest.

"Vali!" Serenity moaned as he bit her. Black scale patches appeared on her body. Vali stripped himself and ripped her clothes off. Serenity moaned as he sucked on one of her breasts. Kuroka moved her legs and Serenity whimpered when a lithe finger entered her.

"I want to have her first." Kuroka said. Vali hummed against Serenity's neck. He flipped her and Serenity was face to face with Vali's cock. She whimpered as Kuroka rubbed her cock against her slit. Serenity cried out as Kuroka sheathed herself inside her. Vali crouched down and kissed her. White scales started to form on Vali's body. Serenity moved her hands towards his head and felt the top of his head. She felt his horns growing and Vali quickly morphed into his half dragon form. "Nya!?" Kuroka almost fell backwards when draconic wings erupted from Serenity's back. A tail thrashed around and Vali let out an approving growl. He kissed Serenity and Kuroka started to move. Serenity moaned against Vali's lip who sat up. Serenity nuzzled his cock affectionately.

"I love you so much." Vali cooed. Serenity licked him and Vali threw his head back when Serenity circled her tongue around the head of his cock. Kuroka moaned as Serenity tightened around her. Kuroka leaned over her and Serenity whimpered when the nekoshou's large breasts pressed deep against her back. Vali growled and gripped Serenity's chin. He opened her mouth and Serenity's eyes widened as he thrusted his dick in her mouth. Serenity whimpered and relaxed her throat. Kuroka was now ruthlessly pounding into her, causing the young dragon hybrid to move forward. Vali gripped her hair and stared at her. Serenity whimpered around his cock only urging the half demon to thrust faster. Kuroka was getting close to cumming and Serenity whimpered when both demons cummed. Vali held her head and his light pubic hair brushed against her nose. He pulled out and Serenity gagged and threw up the cum. Vali frowned and patted her head. Kuroka pulled out and she and Vali switched places. Vali flipped Serenity around and Kuroka kissed her deeply. Serenity whimpered as Vali sheathed himself inside her. Vali growled and pulled out causing Serenity to whine. He flipped her around and Serenity ended up on her back. Vali leaned over her and kissed her. Serenity whimpered as Vali sheathed himself inside her again. The half dragon moaned as he started to ruthlessly thrust into her.

"Vali!" Serenity moaned. The half demon moaned as well. Kuroka kissed Serenity and licked her neck.

"Lift her up Vali." Vali pulled Serenity up and Serenity whimpered. Kuroka summoned a condom and rolled it on. Vali pulled out and Kuroka gathered some of Serenity's slick. Both Kuroka and Vali sheathed themselves inside Serenity. Serenity whimpered and Kuroka smirked as Serenity's tail wrapped around her waist. Serenity's wings shifted and Kuroka could feel the scales against her breasts. Vali kissed Serenity deeply and started to move slowly. He groaned as he could feel Kuroka's cock. The nekoshou started to move slowly as well and Serenity clawed into Vali's back.. Vali started to ruthlessly thrust up into her. Kuroka was building up speed slowly and Serenity knew she wouldn't be able to walk or sit down properly. The dragon hybrid leaned her head against Vali's shoulder. Serenity moaned louder and Kuroka reached a hand down her stomach and played with Serenity's clit. All three of them cummed at the same time and Serenity passed out. Kuroka and Vali stayed still.

"Shhhh." Vali said. His wings curled back in and Kuroka slowly pulled out. She got rid of the condom and her cock disappeared. "Thanks for helping." Vali said as he sat down on the edge of the couch.

"Yeah. We should do this again sometime. There's a bunch of toys for female couples." Kuroka summoned a simple white kimono and shrugged it on. "You're going to stay inside her?" Kuroka asked curiously.

"Only until the forms go away." The half demon spoke and kissed Serenity's neck. Both Vali's and Serenity's draconic forms slowly disappeared. Vali slowly pulled Serenity off and snapped his fingers. Both of them were dressed. Kuroka was exhausted and laid on the queen sized mattress. Vali laid Serenity down and crawled into the bed.