Mate! Yukong 🏹 (Fluff / Angst)

Serenity was depressed because one of her mates was dead and she had no idea if she really was gone or not. Yukong frowned as Serenity was still locked in Tingyun's room. The older foxian sighed as she was depressed. While it wasn't uncommon for Foxians to date the same gender, normally when a female has two female mates it should be all three of them are mates. What was rare was the fact that Tingyun saw Yukong as an idol and Yukong only cared for Serenity in terms of sexual attraction. Serenity was also the same age as Tingyun and was childhood friends with the foxian. Yukong couldn't blame her for not wanting to go back to the Sky-Faring Commission. The foxian broke down in tears. Serenity also avoids the area where 'Tingyun' died. Yukong saw her daughter who had come home to check on Serenity. "Hello Qingni." Yukong sighed.

"Hello Mom. How is she?"

"She's still depressed." Yukong sighed as she checked in the room. Serenity was holding Tingyun's pillow. "I think she feels guilty for not realizing that it wasn't Tingyun." With that Yukong closed the door and she led her daughter to the living room. "I understand her pain. I felt the same way with your mother. The soul soothing ceremony took the most out of her." Yukong spoke softly as she looked at the uneaten food that was sitting out. "I'm worried about her because she won't eat."

"She watched her mate die." Qingni spoke. "Maybe I'll go see her." With that Yukong tensed. "I'll tell her about my starskiff training."

"I see." With that the younger foxian walked in the room.

"Hello Serenity."

"Qingni? I'm sorry. I didn't realize that you were here." Qingni frowned at the foxians appearance. Her tail fur was flat and messy. "I know I looked like a mess."

"I understand. My starskiff training is going well. I probably won't be as good as Mom but she's my inspiration." Serenity sat up and she got up.

"Let me cook for you." Serenity hummed and she stumbled out. Yukong caught her and Serenity was sitting in the chair.

"You need to eat." Yukong hummed as she set a plate of food in front of her. It was a Tuskpir wrap and Serenity sighed as she nodded. Yukong smiled at Qingni who smiled softly at her. Serenity ate the food and Yukong rubbed her brown fox ears.

"Yukong." Serenity spoke softly.

"What is it?"

"I think I'm pregnant." With that Yukong's eyes widened. Tingyun was a futanari and before she left they had sex. "I should be in heat."

"I see. We'll have Lady Bailu come here."

"Do you think Tingyun is really dead?"

"I don't know." Yukong started to brush the foxian's hair. "Do you want to take a bath?" Serenity nodded as she finished eating.

"I wish Tingyun was here. She would be excited that I was pregnant." Qingni frowned softly as she set Puffergoat Milk in front of her. Serenity drank it and she smiled softly at Qingni.

"She would be ecstatic about the fact that she would be having a child." Yukong finished brushing her hair.

"I'll go start the bath, Moms." Serenity's eyes widened and so did Yukong's. Qingni ran to the bathroom and started to draw a bath. Serenity smiled and Yukong started to brush her tail.

"If I'm pregnant, I'll definitely tell her how kind and sweet their mother was."

"I wonder if the child is a boy or girl." Yukong hummed as she picked Serenity up.

"How's work?"

"Not bad." Yukong spoke softly. "I planned on retracing Tingyun's steps."

"I want to go with you." Serenity spoke suddenly and she felt Yukong tense.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I want to see if she's really dead myself." Serenity spoke as she looked up and smiled at Yukong who smiled softly back.

"I think I can go back to the Sky-Faring Commission." Serenity was set down as Qingni smiled softly at them. She left the two females in the bathroom. Serenity took her dress off and she stepped inside the tub.

"Well if you decide you're not ready, I'm sure Jing Yuan can find something for you to do." Yukong started to pour water over her head and Serenity's ears twitched. Yukong started to massage shampoo in her hair, minding her ears. Serenity yawned softly at the sensation and her tail unconsciously wagged when her nails scratched behind her ears. Yukong yelped as she was splashed by water.

"I'm sorry." Serenity whispered. Yukong shook her head and started to rub tail shampoo in her fur.

"It's fine. I forgot your tail wags."

"Is that Tingyun's?" Serenity asked as she recognized the scent. Yukong froze and Serenity smiled softly. "We have to use it anyway." Serenity hummed as she set her head down. Yukong frowned.

"I'm sorry."

"I just hope she'll come back. If she's alive she'll find her way here." Serenity hummed as she saw Yukong sigh. Serenity pulled her into a kiss and Yukong yelped as she was pulled into the tub.

"I'm still dressed!"

"I'm sorry I was a burden." Serenity whispered. Yukong pulled her into her chest.

"You'll never be a burden." Yukong whispered. "You are traumatized because you were there when 'her' neck snapped." Yukong took her wet clothes off and plopped them on the ground. Serenity smiled softly at her and Yukong hummed an old lullaby. Serenity leaned her head against her chest and soon fell asleep. Yukong heard a knock on the door. She looked up and saw Qingni who smiled softly at the two.

"I brought clothes for you two. I'll go wash them for you." Qingni picked up the clothes and she carried them out. Yukong finished cleaning Serenity who woke up. Yukong stood up and Serenity rubbed her eyes. She was picked up out of the tub and Yukong dried her off.

"Wag your tail." Yukong spoke as Serenity wagged her tail as fast as she could. Yukong did the same and soon their tails were damp. Yukong grabbed the blow dryer and started on her tail. After an hour and half with Serenity falling asleep halfway through, both tails and hair were dry. Yukong got dressed and put the shirt over Serenity's head and pulled her underwear up her legs. She picked her and carried her to the bed. Yukong got in the bed and wrapped her tail around Serenity's stomach.