Admirer! Confident! Nilou 💧 (Fluff)

Nilou hummed as she wandered around the Grand Bazaar. There was a crowd gathered around. She hummed as she pushed through the crowd and saw a familiar girl dancing. She has nine fluffy fox tails and a pair of fox ears. Serenity was dancing for the crowd. The kitsune had come to see Nilou and Cyno had escorted her himself. Nilou stood next to Cyno as she watched Serenity move around. "Hello Cyno."

"Nilou." Cyno was entranced as was everyone else. Serenity continued to dance and soon finished. She bowed as everyone clapped.

"Wow! She's as mesmerizing as Nilou."

"The way she moved so elegantly made it seem like she's been doing it for years!"

"I hope Nilou and her dance together!"

"That would be great!" Nilou bounded up to Serenity. "I'm so glad that I got to see you dance! Those from Inazuma had said that your dancing was elegant and mesmerizing." Serenity hugged Nilou who blushed and Serenity pulled away.

"Thank you Cyno for coming and escorting me to the Grand Bazaar from the border of Liyue." Serenity hummed as Cyno blushed. It seems she has that effect on people apparently.

"The General Mahamatra is blushing?" Someone whispered.

"He must find her beautiful as well! Especially since he escorted her from the borders." With that Cyno left and Serenity giggled as she watched the General pretty much run away. She linked her arm with Nilou's and dragged her away from the crowd.

"Come on Nilou!" Serenity hummed as she dragged Nilou out of the Bazaar.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Inazuma!"

"But the show?"

"I talked to the director and he said you can go to Inazuma for research."

"Research?" Nilou asked.

"They want to do a play about Inazuma Dance and you and I are going to be the stars of the show. So you need to come to Inazuma for a month."

"A month!?" Nilou hissed.

"Nilou." Serenity stopped and grabbed her shoulders. "You've also been invited to Inazuma from The Raiden Shogun as well. She wants to see you dance."

"Really?" Nilou started to get embarrassed.

"Yeah. So let's get packed!" Serenity laughed as Nilou dragged her to her house. She found the red head to be very pretty and wondered how pretty she would look in Inazuma attire. Serenity waited for a few minutes and saw Collei and Tighnari. She bounded up to them and Tighnari smiled softly at her.

"Wow Serenity-chan! You look beautiful in that outfit!" Collei smiled proudly.

"Really? Well I hope that you'll be able to come to the play."

"What play?"

"The one that I and Nilou will be doing later this year." Serenity hummed. "It will be about the Inazuma Dance." Serenity hummed.

"I see. Cyno had mentioned that he saw you dance."

"I did an impromptu performance and Cyno stayed to watch." Serenity hummed as she waited for Nilou. "So I'm taking Nilou to Inazuma for a month so she can do some research." Serenity hummed.

"I envy her." Collei pouted and Serenity laughed softly.

"The Shogun also invited her as well. Apparently me telling the Shogun about Nilou's dancing interested her." Serenity hummed as she heard Nilou's door open. She turned around and saw Nilou with a suitcase. She linked Nilou's arms with her own and waved goodbye to the duo.

"I'll see if I can go to Inazuma and bring you with Collei." Tighnari smiled softly at his apprentice. Nilou was confused on why she was being dragged towards the Academia.

"Where are we going?"

"To see Nahida." Serenity hummed as she pulled her up a ramp.

"Nahida?"

"Yes. The Shogun wanted me to talk to her about something." Serenity hummed as she opened the door to the Sanctuary. She saw a boy who was sitting.

"Hello Wanderer." Serenity hummed as she let go of Nilou. "Can you keep Nilou busy while I talk to Nahida about something?" He nodded and Nilou watched her leave.

"I've seen you dance." He hummed.

"I bet I'm not as mesmerizing as Serenity is."

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

Nilou looked in awe as she got off the ship and stepped onto Ritou's docks. Serenity was throwing up into the sea because she got sea sick. Nilou saw a purple haired beauty walk up. A pink haired kitsune was with her. "Hello." Nilou stuttered. Serenity wiped her mouth as she walked up to the three.

"Hello Miko!" Serenity stumbled.

"We should get you to Tenshukaku for rest." The purple haired woman put a hand on her hip.

"Don't worry Ei! I need to show Nilou around."

"Miko. Why don't you bring Nilou with us, chat with her." With that sentence Ei took a step towards Serenity, causing the kyuubi to run. Ei chased after her.

"Hello Miss Nilou. I'm Yae Miko, a dear friend of Serenity."

"And the other woman was Ei?"

"Well she's only called that by a few people. Most people call her The Raiden Shogun."

"I met the Electro Archon and I didn't even bow!?" Miko giggled as she patted Nilou's shoulder.

"Don't worry. Ei won't strike you down for not recognizing her." Miko hummed as she noticed Ei dragging a struggling Serenity towards Inazuma City. Nilou followed Miko and she looked around in awe. "Serenity will take you around tomorrow after you have rested." Miko hummed. "For now you'll be staying at Tenshukaku for a week. You'll see the rest of the islands through the two months you're staying."

"Two months?"

"I'm assuming you'll want to stay for the Kyuubi Festival next month. Ei won't care as long as you don't stir up trouble." Miko hummed as they reached Tenshukaku. Nilou went in and a maid greeted her.

"Do you wish to room with Lady Fujakante?" She asked. Serenity bounded up and Nilou heard a powerful voice yell through the halls.

"Get back in the bed!" Serenity dragged Nilou towards her room to where a queen sized bed lay. Ei was sitting on it with her arms crossed.

"Yes I know Ei. I'll rest I promise." Serenity sat on the bed as Miko came in.

"I do not mean to be mean but you need rest especially since you threw up." Nilou bowed down to Ei who hummed softly. "I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself. I'm Raiden Ei, but you may call me Ei if you wish."

"No need to apologize. I'm Nilou."

"You're much prettier in person than in the photo." Ei hummed as Serenity laid her head in her lap. "She's talked a lot about you. She was quite eager for you to come visit Inazuma."