Possessed! Dead! Tingyun 🍵 (Angst / Fluff) [Pt. 1]

March 7th, Welt and Caelus ran up to a black mass that was surrounded by Marastruck. They were quick to fend off the enemy's and checked in the mass. "It's a dragon girl." March hummed as she poked the girl's cheek. "Caelus do CPR!"

"Why me?"

"Because Mr. Welt can't bend over." March hissed. With that Caelus sighed and started to do CPR on the girl. Her eyes widened and Caelus was on the ground with a sword to his neck.

"Who are you!?" The girl hissed. Welt hit her with his cane and the girl landed on the ground.

"Let's take her to Jing Yuan." Welt pushed his glasses up.

"Caelus, carry her!"

"She just tried to kill me!"

"I would too if I woke up to you kissing me." March hummed.

"You told me to give her CPR!" Caelus snapped at her. People were giving them weird stares. "Why is she so heavy?" Caelus groaned. He looked down and his face went scarlet as he saw her chest through her ripped clothes. He set her down and March looked at him confused. "Her clothes are ripped. I'm putting my jacket on her so nothing shows." Caelus placed his jacket around her. The girl whimpered as she tried to move away from him. "It's alright we're taking you somewhere safe." Her draconic features disappeared with Caelus jumping backwards. She moved closer and he picked her up. Caelus hummed softly understanding the girl. She was probably scared because she was in a different place. Jing Yuan looked at the girl in Caelus's arms.

"Who is that?"

"That's what we want to know."

"Daemon!" The girl jumped out of Caelus's arms.

"Daemon?" Jing Yuan asked as the girl held her head in pain. "Call for Bailu." He moved the girl to sit in a chair and she felt small hands touch her face. She saw a small blue haired child with horns and a tail.

"You're not from here." The girl hummed.

"I'm from the Nightmare Realm. I'm a dragon of Nightmares. The queen of the Nightmare Realm."

"Do you know why your head is hurting?"

"Because I cut the connection that I had with the bastard named Nanook." She growled. "He took me from my home."

"I'm Bailu, a doctor."

"I'm fine. I don't need help." The girl hissed.

"Let me check your temperature and make sure you're hydrated." Bailu spoke softly. The girl sighed and Bailu did a check up.

"I'm Caelus. What's your name?" Caelus asked.

"Serenity Fujakante." She hummed.

"Well Miss Fujakante. You're all good." Bailu spoke as she left.

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

It's been almost a month since Serenity ended up on the Xianzhou Luofu. She bonded with Tingyun and Yukong. She felt something was off with Tingyun and she decided to talk to Jing Yuan about it. "I feel something is off with Tingyun."

"I don't understand what you are talking about."

"Nightmare Dragons can sense when something is wrong with someone's soul. Tingyun's soul should feel like Yukong's. That's how Daemon and I can tell who's human." Serenity hummed. "Yet there is something sinister about Tingyun's. Almost like something is possessing her." Yukong ran in and she had tears in her eyes.

"Tingyun is gone! Someone named Phantylia possessed her and snapped her neck. The Trailblazers are fighting her! Tingyun is gone." Serenity's eyes widened and she ran towards where Caelus and the others were..