Teasing! Yae Miko 🌸 (Fluff / Slight Angst)

Serenity hummed as she wandered around Inazuma. The kyuubi was helping around Inazuma City, and she sighed as she was able to sit. She stretched and waited for Miko to come down from Grand Narukami shrine. Serenity ordered a drink and some food, and she started to eat. "Hmm, what do we have here?" A formal voice asked. Serenity turned and saw the Shogun.

"Are you the Shogun, or are you pretending to be the Shogun again, Ei?" Serenity asked as she took a sip of her drink.

"How absurd that you question me." The Puppet hissed.

"Ooh, are you going to strike me down Puppet?" Serenity teased.

"Uncouth!" The Shogun snapped.

"Why are you out anyway?" Serenity hummed as she stood up. "Ei won't be too happy if you hurt her familiar. But you won't, will you Ei?" Serenity hummed.

"You saw through my disguise?" The archon whined.

"I bought you dango milk." Serenity hummed as she handed her master her favorite drink. Ei took it and sat down.

"Anyway, why are you here?" Ei asked. "Normally, you're wandering around Inazuma."

"Apparently, I'm helping Miko out with things. She commissioned me herself." Serenity hummed.

"It wouldn't be a date if I'm not paying." A sly voice hummed. Serenity sighed, and Miko played with her tails. "Such beautiful tails. You should take a bath under the shrine."

"Are you going to help me?" Serenity asked.

"Of course! I love seeing your naked body."

"Yeah. Now I'm not going to take a bath with you." Serenity hissed.

"You wound me." Miko pretend-pouted as Serenity moved away.

"Yeah, and you tend to get handsy." Serenity hummed. "Well, let's go do whatever you commissioned. See you later, Ei." Ei waved goodbye, and Serenity and Miko made their way to Watatsumi Island. "Explain to me why we are going to Watatsumi Island?"

"To talk to Kokomi." Serenity sighed and realized she was body guarding again.

"And you're going to tease Gorou again?" Serenity asked. Miko smirked as they boarded the boat. Serenity frowned, and she prayed to the Archons for Gorou to hide. Serenity got nauseous again, and she hung over the sides.

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

"It's a shame I can't find Gorou." Miko pouted as a soldier guided them to Kokomi. Serenity had seen Gorou, who was coming up to her, and she shook her head quickly and gestured towards Miko, and the poor thing ran. Serenity and Miko were led to where they would meet Kokomi. Kokomi noticed Serenity, who shrugged. Miko sat down, and Serenity stood next to her.

"Hello, Lady Fujakante." Kokomi greeted her.

"Hello, Divine Priestess." Serenity greeted back.

"Are you ready to play Genius Invokation TCG?" Miko asked the priestess.

"Of course." Kokomi nodded. Serenity yelped as she was pulled into Miko's lap.

"Miko!?" Serenity yelped.

"You're going to be my lucky charm. Since I lost to the fish during the tournament."

"She won fair and square." Serenity hummed. "Besides, you won against The Shogun." Serenity hummed as she stayed in Miko's lap. The two women dueled in a hard game with it being close. But Miko had luck on her side, and she took out Kokomis card. Miko hummed as she won. Kokomi nodded, and she praised the fox's strategy.

"See, I won." Miko said smugly. Serenity sighed, and she started to get up, but Miko stopped her. "I think I deserve a prize for winning."

"And I think I see Gorou over that way." With that, Miko got up, and Serenity sat down where she sat.

"I do see a brown tail." Miko chased after the boy and Serenity hummed.

"Why is Gorou so scared of Miko?"

"Because Miko knows what he's thinking before he does." Serenity hummed. Kokomi helped her up and led her to a table. A shrine maiden poured them a cup of tea. "Thank you."

"Tell me. Why do you blindly follow the Shogun?"

"I don't blindly follow her. She's my master. I'm her familiar. If you checked Inazuma history, you know I almost destroyed Inazuma right after the fall of Khaenri'ah. And besides, it's more out of respect. I can not tell you much if you don't know. The archon respects me for helping with the disaster. I'm also one of her only friends left."

"Serenity!" Miko called out. "Hurry up! We're going to celebrate my win!"

"I best go. We both believe in separate gods. Let's put it this way. Raiden Ei saved me from myself." With that, Serenity left, her tails swishing behind her. Gorou came over, and he frowned.

"You made her mad." The boy whispered. Kokomi saw the fear in Gorou's eyes. "You better hope she doesn't eat you."

"I doubt it." Kokomi huffed.

"Miko told me that the god that the shogun slain killed Serenity's kits." Kokomi had heard of that. She frowned, and she had heard that her God had attempted to kill Serenity, but she didn't know that Serenity had a kid. She watched the two foxes walk away.

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

"So what's got your fur all knotted?" Miko asked as she took a drink.

"Kokomi asked why I followed Ei. Ei is my friend, and Makoto made me promise I would protect Inazuma and her sister." Serenity set her head down. "I didn't tell her that, but when she asked about her God, my heart clenched." Serenity's tails dropped down, and Miko frowned. She remembered the pained cries of the kyuubi next to her when she held the body of her newborn child. It had shattered both her, Ei's, and everyone around them. Serenity's ears were pinned to her head. Miko got up and threw Serenity over her shoulder. "Yae Miko! What are you doing!?" Serenity screamed as Miko carried her out of the shrine. The other shrine maidens ignored the two Kitsunes and watched as Miko placed Serenity in front of the tree.

"Hush now, child."

"You're two years older than me!" Serenity hissed. She stopped as Miko started to move around gracefully. She was doing the dance that Serenity would perform during the kyuubi festival. Miko finished with a graceful bow. The kitsune sat down, and Serenity laid her head down in her lap. "Do you think I'll be able to teach that to my kids if I have them?" Serenity asked.

"Yes. When you have kids and once they are old enough, we'll teach them together." Miko hummed as she played with Serenity's hair as the kyuubi fell asleep.