Christmas! Wife! Yasaka 🦊 (Fluff)

Serenity hummed as she wandered around the house. It was almost Christmas, and Serenity was at Issei's. She heard the door open and heard a familiar voice. She went down the stairs and saw Yasaka, who tackled her. "Hello, my sweet little wife!" Yasaka was sitting in Serenity's lap. The smaller girl sat up and came face to face with Yasaka's breasts. Yasaka was wearing a revealing Christmas outfit. It was white with a gold fur trim. It had fur along the sleeves that were not attached to the dress. Yasaka had thigh highs on, and they were a gold color. Serenity noticed the white gloves on her hands. Yasaka had a bell with a bow on her fox ear. Serenity hummed as she was sort of stuck. Yasaka was heavier than her.

"Can you get off? You're heavy." Serenity asked.

"Yasaka!" Issei yelled. "Since I saved you, I should get to motorboat your breasts!" Serenity glared at Issei, and Yasaka got off her. She stood up, and Issei froze.

"You saved her?" Serenity growled. She looked at Issei and started to yell. "All you did was keep an eye on Kunou! I went and killed the ones that hurt my mate! They learned their lesson. I saved Yasaka because she's my mate and my responsibility!" She was gripping his shirt. "So I would appreciate it if you would keep your dick soft when you're talking about what belongs to me." Serenity's eyes were glowing golden, and she had her fangs out.

"Or else what?" Issei asked.

"Or else I'm going to cut your dick off and feed it to you." She growled, and Issei pissed himself. "Look at that. The Red Dragon Emperor pissed himself silly." Serenity tossed him on the ground and smirked. "What a fucking pussy." She walked away from Issei who was being helped up by Vali.

"You're a fucking dumbass." Vali said. "She's a werewolf." The White Dragon emperor was irritated. "Don't you learn your lesson? She already threatened you when you went after Kuroka."

"Shut up."

"You have all these girls. Why do you want Yasaka so bad?" Vali didn't understand. He had Rias, Asia, Koneko, Kunou, Rossweisse, Xenovia and Irina.

"Because her breasts are big." Issei whispered. His face went to the side as Akeno slapped him.

"That's why I like Serenity." The half Fallen Angel said. "Because all you care about are breasts."

"I deserved that." Issei said. "Serenity does deserve you and the others." He said. He got up and went towards Serenity. The hybrid was brushing Kunou's hair. Issei bowed down. "I'm sorry for disrespecting you." Issei apologized. "And for disrespecting Yasaka." Issei felt someone pat his head. When he saw Serenity smile he knew why Vali and the others liked her. When Serenity was happy she looked peaceful.

"You are forgiven. Now go take a shower you reek of piss." Serenity said. She finished brushing Kunou's hair and put it up in a bun. "There Kunou." Yasaka patted Kunou's head and Kunou smiled as she had both her parents with her. Serenity was like a mother to Kunou.

"Mommy!" A voice yelled. A silver haired two year old came running in. The young girl came running up to Serenity and smiled.

"Oh Persi!" Serenity hummed. "There's my beautiful little kit!" She was Serenity's and Vali's kid.

"Would it be Queen Serenity?" Yasaka asked.

"Well you're still Princess Yasaka right?" Yasaka nodded.

"Technically it's Lady Fujakante."

"Now where did my daughter go?" Vali came in looking for Persiphyna. He saw her hiding behind Yasaka and smirked. "Guess she's not in here." He turned around and walked away. Serenity saw him come from the other side of the room and Persi squealed as he grabbed her. "Gotcha!" He said triumphantly.

"Mommy! Help!" Persiphyna squealed. Serenity bounded over and Vali kissed her and she went down.

"Oh no! She's down." Vali said. "Haha. I got you now!" There was a bark and he set Persi down. "Sorry Persi, I didn't mean to be too rough." He said. Persi sat next to her mother and poked her. Serenity sat up and checked her over.

"She's ok." Serenity said. Vali sighed in relief. Persi ran off to play with Kunou. Serenity stretched and Vali sighed.

"I didn't mean to be too rough." Vali said.

"It's fine." Serenity said. Vali buried his face in her neck. "You didn't hurt her."

"Huh?"

"Persi barked because she was done playing." Serenity said. "She's only two, remember?" Vali nodded and Yasaka hummed. She heard of Vali's past and remembered that when Persi was a baby, he barely touched her. Serenity patted his head and Vali shook himself off.

"Then I have to differentiate her barks." There was a scream and Persi and Kunou came running. Persi was crying.

"What's wrong!?" Serenity tried to calm the crying child and Azazel came in chuckling nervously.

"That would be my fault."- Serenity glared at him. "I'm all off balance and accidentally teleported in the fort when I was supposed to teleport in the living room. I'm sorry I didn't mean to give them a scare."

"It's ok." Serenity comforted Persi who soon stopped crying. She went over to Vali and climbed into his lap. She soon fell asleep and Vali picked her up. He carried her towards their room and Serenity smiled softly. Vali came back and stretched.

"She's asleep in the fort." He kissed her shoulder and Serenity yawned. Vali smirked and picked her up. "Someone else is tired as well." Serenity whined. Yasaka followed them up with Akeno and the other girls in tow. Vali set her on the bed in their borrowed room. Yasaka collapsed in the bed next to Serenity. Vali frowned and got on the other side. Persi woke up and crawled onto the bed right in between Serenity and Vali. She held Vali's shirt and had her back pressed against Serenity's chest. Akeno laid down near Yasaka and Kuroka turned into a cat and laid next to Serenity's head. Le Fay slept on the other side of Vali with her back pressed against his side.