Modern! Sirin ✂️ (Fluff)

Serenity hummed as she sat down next to a purple haired girl. They were both sitting in a cosplay convention. "I like your hair." Serenity spoke. The girl was dressed as a magical girl and she blushed.

"I like watching your cosplay videos." The girl stuttered and Serenity giggled.

"Do you? I feel like a lot of people watch it for other reasons."

"I don't see it that way, you're confident in your body, which inspires other girls." The girl spoke shyly. Serenity smiled at her.

"Do I?" Serenity hummed as she thought carefully. The purple haired girl nodded.

"May I get a picture with you?" The girl asked.

"Sure." Serenity spoke and they took a selfie together.

"I'm Sirin."

"I like your name. I'm pretty sure it means fire." Serenity hummed as she watched the girl blush. Sirin nodded and she left. Serenity hummed softly as she watched the girl pretty much run away. "She was cute." The girl spoke and she turned around. She wandered around the con and she stretched. "I wonder if I'll run into Sirin again." Serenity hummed as she saw a few of her friends. She ran up to them and they smiled at her.

"Hey!" Elysia hummed as she hugged the girl. "I love your dragon cosplay!" Serenity nodded and she looked around. She frowned as she didn't see a head of light purple hair. "Oh? Did you find something you like?"

"Yeah. I found a girl named Sirin and I was hoping that we would walk around. She disappeared before I could ask."

"Oh our Serenity having a crush?" Mei asked as she held Elysia's hand.

"I know Kiana wants me to move on." Serenity hummed as she saw Bianca and her girlfriend. Bianca came up and she smiled.

"Hello Bianca and Rita." Serenity hummed.

"It's been awhile." Bianca spoke.

"Yeah." Serenity gripped her arm and Bianca noticed. She frowned softly and she understood why.

"It's not your fault." Serenity turned away.

"Yes it is." Serenity spoke. "It's my fault she walked out the door." Her eyes widened as Bianca hugged her.

"It's not your fault. It was mine." Bianca spoke as she looked down. "I'm the one who called her when she went to the store to apologize. Because Rita and I had a huge fight. Then that drunk driver got her." Serenity held Bianca and she shook her head.

"I wish that I could turn back time and stop her from going out the door.". It had been two years since Kiana Kaslana died due to a drunk driver.

"You're not the only one."

"I'm going to therapy and I'm getting better." Serenity hummed. Bianca nodded and she smiled.

"Anyway, let's talk about this girl that caught your attention." Elysia spoke. Serenity started to go into detail about the girl.

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

Sirin giggled as she kicked her feet in the air. She can't believe she met the Serenity Fujakante. Her purple hair was scattered across her bed and she got on YouTube. She saw that Serenity posted a new video. "I've met a lot of you fans and was glad to take photos with you!" Serenity spoke through the speakers of Sirin's phone. "Anyway I'm really glad you guys came and saw me. Hopefully you'll be seeing me around because I just moved here." Sirin let out a shriek and the door slammed open.

"Sirin? Are you ok? Did you find another spider in your room?" Bella asked.

"Bella!" Sirin protested.