Rias Gremory 🥀 / Akeno Himejima⚡️(Fluff)

Serenity yawned as she stretched. She was having a girls' night with her mate, Akeno Himejima and Rias Gremory. The queen of Rias Gremory was worried for her King. Issei had confessed that he had no feelings for Rias and had feelings for other members of her peerage. He told her that he knew that he probably hurt her, but she deserves better than aa pervert like him. He said that if Vali wasn't in love with only Serenity, she deserved someone like Vali. Speaking of the devil, he was pouting on the bed as Serenity packed her stuff up. "Why can't I go?" The silver haired devil whined.

"Because it is a girls' night." Serenity set a hand on her hip. "Between me, Akeno, and Rias." Serenity explained. "Rias has been really down since Issei rejected her."

"I know, but why will you be alone with them?"

"Vali, Akeno is my mate, who is worried for her King." She kissed him, and he kissed her back. She pulled away, causing him to whine. "Besides, this could be the perfect opportunity for Sir Zechs to marry her off." Serenity huffed as she crossed her arms. "To think he would marry her off when she doesn't want it."

"From what I hear, she will be marrying Riser." Vali tilted his head back as he tried to pull Serenity into his lap. "Why go over there when you could stay here and have amazing sex?" He smirked, and she laughed at him.

"Oh, really now?" Serenity climbed into his lap. "What makes you think I'm not going to have sex with Akeno? Actually I have a better idea."

"Why do I have a bad feeling?" Vali spoke as he held her hips.

"What if I were to marry Rias?" The werewolf tilted her head.

"You already have me, Yasaka, Akeno, Kuroka, Daemon, and Le Fay."

"I know." Serenity spoke softly. "But I know that Rias is marrying Riser because she's trying to distract herself from her heartbreak. I know marrying me is better than that ingracious prick."

"I know." A voice spoke. Serenity saw Zeoticus and Sirzechs.

"I would appreciate it if you would knock." Serenity sighed, she saw Rias and Akeno.

"You would marry me?" Rias asked as her eyes looked hopeful.

"Well, yeah. You're pretty, and I'm sure Vali won't mind."

"She's right. I'd rather have you marry her than someone who sees her as a breeding pig." Vali sighed as Serenity got off her. She went up to Rias and bit her ear. Rias yelped softly, and Serenity pulled away. She waited for Rias to return her affections, and Rias was confused. Akeno leaned over, and she whispered something in her Kings ear. The red head went scarlet as she realized what it meant, and she blushed. She returned the gesture, and Serenity hummed softly. That was when Vali decided to interrupt the moment. She yelped as he pulled her into his lap.

"Mine." He pouted.

"Vali. I swear to the Nightmare Realm that if you don't let me go, I will kick you." Vali reluctantly let her go.

"But I want to cuddle." He whined.

"You have me almost every day." Serenity crossed her arms.

"He could come with us." Akeno hummed. "He can be our test. I want to try some shibari, and I want to try it on both male and females."

"Alright."

"Really?" Serenity looked dumbfounded. "You'll let Akeno use you as a doll?"

"I mean if it gets you off tying me up yeah I'll fucking do it."

"Vali. Are you ok?" Serenity asked. She was worried. Vali's been acting off all week.

"Yes, I'm fine." He started to pack stuff, and Serenity stared at Akeno. They shrugged, and they made their way to the house. Akeno and Rias were chatting and Serenity hung back to find Vali.

"What's wrong?" Serenity whispered.

"Nothing. I just had a nightmare and I want to stay with you, that's all." He muttered. Serenity sighed and understood that Vali didn't want to talk about it.

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

"So I got some silk rope that we can use." Akeno was tying up Vali as he watched Serenity drink. "Why is she drinking this time?"

"Tonight's the full moon." Vali hummed as he stayed sitting. "She wants to be passed out when she shifts."

"Show me your titties Akeno!" Serenity yelled out.

"And there she goes being a pervert." Vali sighed.

"She reminds me of Issei."

"Rias! Kuroka says you have a great pair of tips! Let me see!"

"And that's why she reminds you of him." Vali leaned his head back.

"I um." Rias blushed. She never had anyone tell her how great her breasts actually were. Well, not by a girl who was clearly interested in her.

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours." Serenity stumbled, and she pulled up her shirt. She put the end of the short short in her mouth to keep it up. Rias went to pull her dress down when the door slammed open. Serenity, Rias, Issei, Vali, and Akeno all stared at each other.  Issei looked at Serenity, whose shirt was up in her mouth, Rias was in the process of pulling her dress down. Vali was tied up in shibari. Issei turned around and closed the door. "Yeah, run away, you heartbreaker!" With that, Serenity went forward and landed on top of Rias, ger face in her breasts. The girl wasn't moving, and her breathing evened out.

"Well, she's out." Vali hummed. Rias nodded as she sat up. Serenity slipped into her lap. The werewolf was sleeping peacefully, and Rias pulled a blanket and covered her up. Akeno hummed softly as she untied Vali.

"Rias, switch with Vali so I can practice on you."

"Yeah, I'll be there."

"Or we could practice on Serenity."  Vali hummed. "She's out cold when she's drunk." Serenity drooled and rolled off. Rias and Akeno giggled, and they sat Serenity up.