Fake! Tingyun 🍵 (NSFW/Angst/Fluff)

Serenity hummed as she waited for her Foxian mate, Tingyun. She would come home from her mission and Serenity was quite excited. Serenity heard the door open and she saw her lover. "Welcome home darling!" Serenity's fox tail wagged happily as she bounded up to Tingyun who happily accepted her in her arms

"Well hello to you too."

"I've made your favorite dinner." Serenity led her over to the dining table where a hot pot was sitting.

"Ah really?" Tingyun hummed as she sat down and Serenity sat next to her.

"Yes. I was quite lonely when you left." Serenity pouted and Tingyun chuckled.

"I missed you too." Tingyun hummed as she kissed Serenity softly. Serenity moaned as Tingyun moved closer.

"We should eat first." Serenity hummed as she pulled away from Tingyun. The foxian pouted as she pulled away. Serenity and her started to eat.

"How was your trip?"

"Boring." Tingyun pouted as she finished eating.

"Then you should bring me next time. I'm sure Yukong will let you." Serenity climbed onto her lap. Tingyun smirked up at Serenity and she kissed her.

"I might bring you next time." Serenity moaned as Tingyun bit her neck.

"Yukong might want us to see her in the morning."

"Don't ruin the mood." Serenity laughed as she stood up.

"Of course. Come on, let's finish this in the bedroom." Serenity pulled her girlfriend to the bedroom. Tingyun was quick to pin her down onto the bed. Serenity moaned as Tingyun went down on her.

"Mmm. You're wearing my favorite underwear set."

"Of course." Serenity moaned as Tingyun licked her slit. "I always wear it when you come back home from a long mission. Yukong always informs me when you're on your way home." Serenity cummed as Tingyun cleaned her up. She moaned as her mate kissed up her stomach.

"Fuck I love you." Serenity moaned as Tingyun started to move her fingers faster. Serenity cummed again and Tingyun chuckled softly as she pulled her fingers out. Serenity panted as Tingyun grabbed the box out from under the bed.

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

Serenity woke up with Tingyun's tail wrapped around her waist. Serenity's tail wagged happily as Tingyun moved closer. She heard a knock on the front door and she got up. Tingyun let out a whine as Serenity moved away. "Come back."

"Someone's at the door." Serenity threw a pair of shorts and a tank top on. She opened the door and she saw Jing Yuan and another male that she very much knew.

"What is he doing here!?" Serenity snapped as she let the two in.

"We need your help. We have a few nameless here."

"My help or Tingyun's help?"

"Both." Serenity yelped as she was tackled by a brown blur. Tingyun bit at her ears and Serenity whimpered.

"Tingyun. We have guests."

"I know. Especially since your ex is here." Tingyun was clearly jealous of Blade being here. Especially since Serenity and Blade were fucking for a while after they broke up. Tingyun and Blade glared at each other as the brown foxian held her tightly. Serenity and Jing Yuan sighed at the duo. Apparently Tingyun despised Blade and the feeling was mutual.

"What is it that you want?" Serenity asked.

"We have new travelers." Jing Yuan hummed as Serenity tried to get up.