Futanari! God! Kiana Kaslana 🌙 (Smut)

Serenity stretched and she got up. Her girlfriend Kiana, was on a mission. She looked outside and saw darkness. She checked her phone and saw it was twelve in the afternoon. She yelped as the window shattered. "My love, I have returned." Kiana's voice sounded weird. She didn't have her braids in and her blue eyes were hazel. She also was wearing a very short dress.

"You're the Herrscher that's possessing Kiana." The woman smirked and gripped Serenity's chin.

"Yes, I made a promise to Kiana that I wouldn't kill you. Especially since you take our cock so well." Serenity froze. "Oh yes, I'm the reason Kiana is a futanari. The reason was so she could breed with a suitable partner. So I know everything and see how well you take it." Serenity yelped as she was picked up. She ended up in a very nice room. A king sized bed laid in the middle of it.

"Please let me speak to Kiana!" Serenity asked.

"My dear, I am Kiana." She said.

"Kiana?"

"It's okay My love." Kiana said. "I'm your god from now on!"

"Kiana, why did you let her take control!?"

"They were going to kill you!" Kiana growled. "They were going to use you so I made this place for us and our children!"

"Children? Kiana, I'm not pregnant."

"But you will be!" Kiana's voice changed back to the more robotic sounding. Serenity yelped as she was thrown onto the bed. Kiana got on top of her and her white hair covered the smaller girl's legs. Serenity whimpered as her legs were over the god's thighs. "A family. That's all I ever wanted." Kiana purred, she snapped her fingers and Serenity's arms were tied above her head. Kiana ripped her tank top off and kissed her neck.

"Kiana." Serenity whimpered. Kiana pulled her panties off and her cock stood proudly. She moved Serenity's thighs to rest against her hips. She quickly blindfolded the girl using the same yellow ribbon that was restraining Serenity's wrists. Kiana smirked when she pulled her underwear off.

"You're so wet." She purred. Serenity whimpered when she felt Kiana's cock at her entrance.

"Kiana!" Serenity's back arched. She felt full and she moaned. Kiana panted as she was fully inside her girlfriend. Serenity realized that she was bigger.

"So tight." Kiana groaned. She moved her hips. Serenity moaned as Kiana fucked her harder. Kiana gripped her thighs tightly. Serenity whined and her back arched as she cummed. Kiana smirked and leaned over.

"Kiana." Serenity whimpered.

"Such a good girl, yes?"

"Yes."

"Will you worship me and my cock?" Serenity nodded again.

"Say it."

"Your my God, Kiana." Serenity moaned. "Want to carry your children."

"Good girl. You'll be my first subject. We will create a world of peace." One of Kiana's eyes turned blue. "Once we do that, I'll make you my wife." Kiana cummed deep inside Serenity. She pulled out and wondered how to fuck her next. "Stand up." Kiana demanded. Serenity did. "Bend over and put your hands on the wall." Serenity listened and Kiana entered her again. She gripped her hips and moved at a fast pace. Serenity moaned as her body moved forward with each thrust. Kiana was strong, she was able to hold Serenity up. Serenity moaned louder as Kiana held one of her legs up. Kiana went faster as she reached new depths. She felt the girl tighten as she fucked her through her high. Kiana cummed deep inside her. She gripped both of Serenity's wrists and pinned them to her back. Kiana fucked her harder relishing in the sound of skin slapping against skin. Serenity was drooling from the pleasure as Kiana's cock reached new places. Serenity moaned as Kiana gripped one of her thighs as she continued to thrust inside her. Serenity moaned louder as she cummed. Kiana cummed inside her and Serenity panted heavily.

"Kiana." Serenity moaned louder as she fucked her harder. Serenity panted heavily as Kiana pulled out. Serenity felt cum leaking down her thighs. Serenity collapsed as Kiana picked her up. She set her on the bed and cuddled closer to her.

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

"And that's how I met your mother." Kiana said to the white haired child with blue eyes. She had Serenity's grayish blue and Kiana's white hair.

"Really Mom!?" Mei happily said. Serenity held her swollen stomach as she smiled. Kiana did get her peaceful world. She had to kill Mei and the other Herrschers. So they named their daughter Mei. The next one would be Himeko.

"Yes and Himeko will be out soon too!" Kiana's twin braids bounced as she bounded up to her wife.

"Himeko just needs to come out." Mei said. Serenity and Kiana lost their class due to fighting Herrschers with Himeko sacrificing herself for Kiana. Kiana pressed her face against Serenity's stomach.

"Well Mommy is only seven months pregnant." Kiana said as she booped Mei's nose. Serenity's fox ears twitched and Mei's did too.

"Kiana. Let's get inside. A storm is coming."

"Alright." The girls headed inside as they quickly made sure everything was barricaded. Serenity yelped as Kiana kissed her.

"Blegh!" Mei faked gagged. The five year old huffed.

"Wait till you get a boyfriend." Kiana said.

"Or a girlfriend." Serenity hummed. Mei didn't get Kiana's futa genes. Serenity believed that was just the Herrscher part. Kiana's eyes stayed her heterochromia with blue and gold. "Alright I need to make dinner."

"Food!"

"We're having salmon tonight."

"Fish!" One of Serenity's eyes twitched as Kiana and Mei looked at one another. Serenity pinched both of their cheeks and they complained.

"That means both of you stay out of the kitchen!" Serenity demanded. "Besides Mei needs a bath, Kiana." Kiana took the five year old and went to the bath. Serenity waddled to the kitchen. She feels Himeko kick her. "Yeah yeah Hime, Mommy's making food." Serenity pulled out the salmon and made half of them in lemon juice and lemons and Cajun seasoning on the other. Mei took after Serenity and she loved spicy food. Kiana on the other hand didn't handle the spice as well. Serenity put the pyrex dish in the oven and started on the vegetables. She breaded half the squash and zucchini and fried them. The other half she sauteed. Kiana came in and Mei's hair was dripping wet. "The food will be done in twenty minutes. Kiana, did you not blow dry her hair!?" The white haired woman whined.

"She didn't want me to do it!"

"Mei Kaslana!" Serenity scolded. "At least put your hair in a towel!"

"But Mom!"

"No buts!" Serenity and Kiana both snapped. Mei nodded and went to grab a towel.

"So, need help with dinner?" Kiana asked.

"You're not getting out of trouble just yet Kiana!" Serenity hissed. Kiana whined and Serenity shook her head.