Futanari! Heat! Yasaka 🦊 (Smut)

Serenity hummed as she went to Kyoto. There was a festival going on and she saw Yasaka wearing a purple yukata. Her ears weren't out but they would be once they went into the youkai festival. This would be the first festival that Serenity and Yasaka would go to when they are in heat. Plus it's the first that it would be just them. Serenity's first youkai Festival was with Yasaka and Kunou. Second was with Malakai. Third was with Nora and Vali and the fourth was with her harem. Yasaka smiled at Serenity and the hybrid smiled back. "You look beautiful." Serenity smiled as she told the truth.

"Well, so do you." Yasaka replied. Serenity was wearing a black dress that was strapless. It had lace covering and it was thick. Yasaka could see Serenity's pale skin. She bit her lip and turned away. She thought of something to keep her hormones in check. She's really glad that Kunou was not at home. Because Yasaka was really sure that she would not make it through the entire festival to stop herself from pouncing on Serenity. Yasaka calmed herself and she thought if Nora could control himself so could she. Nora was a sex demon and was now a fully developed one too. Incubi go through a demon's puberty when they reach the age of 17 and 18. They fully develop and can now feed off of just sexual energy. The only problem is that newly developed incubi can't control themselves and go after females with high sexual energy. Since Werewolves go into heat, and Serenity is a werewolf, Nora controls himself as best as he can. Serenity tries to praise Nora when he does a really good job at keeping his sexual hormones in check. There also another thing incubi get when they fully develop is the fact that when their cum ends up on and/or in a body, it's like a powerful aphrodisiac. Serenity learned this when Nora's cum got on Malakai and Vali. Since Nora was still learning control he ended up losing it and releasing his hormones and Serenity, Vali and Malakai were victims to a very very horny incubus. Poor Serenity was covered in hickies, bruises, bite marks and semen. If it wasn't for her high regeneration speed Serenity wouldn't be alive.

"Are you thinking of what happened between me and the boys?"

"I'm surprised you could walk."

"I stumbled for a month. Nora felt the most guilty. I took a werewolf, an incubus and a half demon. I wasn't able to sit for a week. I had trouble swallowing and I can't remember how many times I cummed. Nora wasn't helping either. Malakai was the last one awake. Nora was out first and Vali was next. Kai was the last one to stop. He regained control first. He made sure I was asleep before he passed out."

"Did the bed break?" Serenity laughed.

"No. We didn't even do it on the bed." Serenity chuckled. "Unfortunately that was my first time with Malakai. You are the only one I have yet to have sex with."

"I oh." Yasaka turned away and she was blushing. Serenity took her hand.

"Let's go get some dango!" Serenity pulled Yasaka towards a stall and bought two sticks of dango. She handed Yasaka one and ate the other.

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

Serenity let out a whimper as Yasaka kissed her. They had finished the festival and were in Yasaka's private hot springs. Yasaka couldn't hold back anymore so she was on Serenity as soon as she entered. Serenity whined when Yasaka gripped her hips. The older female was too far gone in her own sexual instincts that she wouldn't stop. Yasaka bit Serenity's neck causing the werewolf to moan. Serenity yelped as she was flipped over. Her chest pressed against the wet floor of the hot springs. Yasaka kissed down Serenity's back as she moved her hand in between her legs. Serenity moaned as Yasaka started to move her fingers. The foxes' ears were resting against her head and Serenity whined. Yasaka continued to fuck her with her fingers and kissed Serenity's neck. Serenity whined as Yasaka removed her fingers and started to enter her. Serenity moaned as Yasaka started to move her hips. Both girls moaned as pleasure washed over them. "Yasaka."

"Shh." Yasaka moved her hips faster and both girls cummed.

"Faster." She moaned. Yasaka started to thrust through her high, Serenity moaned loudly and she whined. Yasaka bit her shoulder and she moaned. Yasaka cummed deep inside her. Serenity cried out as she moaned. Yasaka pulled out and Serenity panted. She sunk deeper into the hot springs. Yasaka hummed as she pulled Serenity closer.

"Mother!" Kunou happily yelled. Thank Nightmares that Serenity and Yasaka had finished their session. Kunou jumped into the hot springs. Serenity sighed and Kunou swam over.

"Hello Kunou."

"Hello Mommy!" Kunou hugged her and Serenity chucked as she hugged her back.

"When will you be leaving for Vali?"

"In a few days. And it won't be for Vali, it will be for Daemon." Serenity hummed.

"Daemon?" Yasaka asked.

"Yeah. He wants to start a proper courting ritual."

"Since when?"

"Since I went to him for my draconic heat?" Serenity questioned.

"What!?" Yasaka screamed.

"It was an accident! Vali was recovering from when his dumbass got hit with the poison!" Serenity hissed. Yasaka hummed and she shrugged. She had a feeling that with as much and Daemon and Serenity trained that Daemon would be one of her mates. Serenity sunk deeper in the hot water, not wanting to keep talking about her sexual encounter with the dragon of Nightmares and Fear. Yasaka and Kunou watched her head disappear under the water. Kunou hummed and stayed near Yasaka who patted her head. Bubbles appeared where Serenity was in the water and Kunou and Yasaka dragged her up.

"Let's not play how long can I stay underwater." Yasaka hummed.