Insecure! Depressed! Akeno Himejima⚡(Angst / Fluff)

Akeno Himejima sat at the shrine. Issei waited for her to tell him something. "I figured it was time to tell you the truth." Issei's world crashed when he saw the half Fallen Angel wing. Akeno's eyes widened when she saw the furious look on his face. "You're one of those monsters." Issei said. "The ones that killed Asia and I. You look just like her, too. Get the fuck away from me!" Akeno had tears in her eyes and she ran. She didn't know what to do. Issei sighed and stayed there. Akeno ran into Rias. Rias watched the tears coming down and Akeno flew past her. Akeno continued running and ran into something. There was a squeak and she saw Serenity on the ground. Akeno froze as Serenity quickly got up. Serenity saw the tears in her eyes. She tilted her head and took Akeno's hand. Akeno felt warmth in her hand.

"C'mon Akeno. Let's go to my place and you can tell me what happened." Akeno nodded and let Serenity drag her towards her house. Akeno sat on the couch and Serenity made tea. "I know you're not ok. Want to talk to me?" Serenity said.

"Issei doesn't like me." Akeno said. Serenity tilted her head. "He despises me." Akeno showed Serenity her wings. "He doesn't like me because I look like Rayanare." Serenity smiled.

"I think you are beautiful." Serenity said. "Your wings are pretty too." Serenity let the straps of her tank top fall. Black dragon wings appeared on her back. "I have a pair of wings that everyone fears."

"Why?"

"I was tortured by humans and I almost died. I was half dead and the dragon of nightmares and fear gave me blood. However his blood was bonded with my DNA." Serenity smiled at her. She let her wings disappear. Akeno had stopped crying because she was in awe at Serenity's form.

"I see you met Princess already." A voice said. A boy with black hair and green eyes poofed into the room. Akeno recognized him as the prince of the Incubi. "Hello Akeno."

"Hello Prince Nekobauki." Akeno bowed quickly. Nora laughed and shook his head.

"You know it's quite rude for you to bow at Nora and not Lady Fujakante." Another voice said. Akeno saw another black haired boy with blue eyes. "I'm Malakai Nekobauki. Nora's adopted brother. I'm a werewolf, and yet you still have yet to show your respects to Serenity." Akeno got on her knees and apologized.

"Oh I'm so sorry Serenity! I didn't realize you were the princess of the werewolves." Serenity crouched on her knees next to her.

"It's fine, Akeno. Besides, we were supposed to keep it a secret till the peace meeting." She glared at Malakai who held his hands up in surrender. "Come on and get up." Akeno looked up at her and nodded.

"Seems like we have a Gremory devil here." A female voice said. A black haired girl walked in with a silver haired boy. "I'm Akieira, Serenity's lady in waiting."

"She's a maid." Vali said.

"Now now my little white dragon." Serenity said. "It's because of me that your team is safe. Are they assembled? Nora has business with his father and Akiera and Malakai are enough but aren't." Serenity pinched Vali's cheek. "After all, Albion protected the last hybrid." Vali blushed. "If you behave you can cuddle my fluffy fox tails." Vali had a small nose bleed and growled.

"Keep your hormones in check." Nora said. "Try to keep your sexual urges down. I'm still trying to control myself from pouncing on Princess."

"Yes, to answer your question my team is assembled in case any attack goes."

"Good." Serenity said. She went over to Akeno. "You can stay here." She said, "If you don't want to go back to Issei's." Akeno nodded.

"I have to tell Rias."

"Aki. Prepare the guest bedroom. Nora, help with dinner. Malakai and Vali? Take the trash out please?" Everyone nodded.

"Rias said it's alright. Issei is getting heavily scolded at the moment." Serenity smiled softly at Akeno who blushed slightly. "I can help out." Akeno said.

"You're a guest. But if you really want to help, you can make tea if you want. We're having homemade pizza." Serenity said. "Nora's a really good cook." Akeno bowed again.

"Thank you for having me." Serenity wanted it off. "Even though you might hate devils."

"While most devils think that we hate you, we really don't. We still have trust issues from when my mother and father were killed. Azazel had come to greet me but he wasn't responsible." Vali frowned. "If anyone, it's him that we are wary about." Serenity pointed to Vali.

"I'm nothing like my ancestors."

"I never said you weren't. But I'd keep away from Daemon."

"Daemon?" Akeno asked.

"The Nightmare Dragon." Vali said. "He's the one who killed God and the four original devil kings."

"They deserved it." Serenity growled. "Just because they were scared of the first electric kitsune and werewolf hybrid." Serenity said. "The old Satan faction were the ones who killed the electric kitsunes. My mother was the last one." Akeno saw sparks around Serenity.

"But the newer ones aren't like that anymore." Nora said.

"Yeah." Akeno said. "I remember Sirzech's saying something about wanting to make peace with the werewolves. Actually there was a rumor that another hybrid was born." Serenity tensed. "The new devil faction wants to protect her. So your safe Serenity." Akeno said.

"How did you!?" Nora and Malakai were in front of Serenity. Nora's wings were out and his tail thrashed behind him. Malakai's eyes glowed golden and he bared his fangs.

"The sparks gave it away." Akeno said.

"You said you had bad blood between your father?" Serenity said.

"Yes."

"Akeno. I'm going to give you some advice. You don't have to cozy up to him real quick but maybe see his side of the story. You don't know when he'll be ripped away from you." Akeno sighed.

"I can't immediately forgive him. But I'll try."

"Good Baraqiel was quite depressed when your mother died." Azazel said.

" When did you?"

"I came in through the front door?" Azazel said.

"I don't like it when people just appear in my house. Nora goes through the window."

"Yeah. It's a habit. Dad does it too." Nora said nonchalantly.