Futanari! Kitsune! Jingliu ❄️ (Fluff)

Serenity hummed as she wandered around the house. Jingliu would be home soon from her training and Serenity had dinner already in the crockpot. They would be having pork roast with potatoes, carrots and onions. The woman rubbed her pregnant belly and she smiled softly as she heard a door open. "Darling! I'm home!" Jingliu came in and she took her blindfold off. Many people on the Luofu didn't like her red eyes that went dull when she was fighting. "Darling?" Serenity heard Jingliu unsheathe her sword.

"I'm in the kitchen!" Serenity spoke up. With that she heard a sigh of relief and saw her wife come in. Jingliu smiled at her, her red eyes fitting down to her mate's swollen stomach. "Do you need your clothes washed? How was training with Yanqing?"

"Yanqing is doing great." Serenity nodded happily. "And no, my clothes don't need to be washed until tomorrow." Serenity smiled softly and she kissed Jingliu who's tail wagged. "How was your day? I heard that you went out. No one hurt you, did they?"

"My day was fine. The Cloud Knights kept me safe."

"You know I don't like it when you're out by yourself."

"I know but I had to go see Lady Bailu." Serenity hummed.

"The healer Lady?"

"Yes. I'm fine, and so is the baby." Serenity calmed Jingliu down before she had a panic attack. Jingliu sighed in relief and she placed her hands on her stomach. Serenity hummed softly and a timer went off. "Ah the pot roast is done." Serenity hummed softly as she moved quickly to the crockpot. She undid the lid and pulled it off.

"Ah. Shall we invite Yanqing and the others?" Jingliu asked.

"Yeah if you want." Serenity hummed as she set the lid back on as Jingliu called her companions.

"Alright. They'll be here in under an hour." Jingliu hummed softly and Serenity nodded.

"That's all right." Serenity hummed as she got plates out. She started to set the plates up but Jingliu stopped her. Serenity gasped softly as the white haired woman took the plates from her.

"You should rest, Darling." Jingliu hummed as she set the plates down. Serenity was guided to the couch and was gently shoved into it. Jingliu disappeared around the corner quickly, the end of her ponytail being seen. Serenity sighed softly and she shook her head. Serenity was only eight months pregnant. While yeah her ankles were swollen and her back hurt and so did her breasts, Serenity wanted to do things herself. However Jingliu had different plans. The woman hummed softly as she rubbed the oil on her belly. Bailu told her that it would help with the stretch marks. There was a knock on the door and Serenity got up. She saw Jing Yuan and Yanqing as soon as she opened the door. The two smiled at her and Serenity let them in. Jingliu sighed from behind her and Jing Yuan chucked softly.

"Hello Lady Serenity!" Yanqing greeted her. Serenity smiled at the boy who almost tripped over his own feet.

"Hello Yanqing. Still clumsy as ever. How are you going to be a sword champion if you can't walk straight?" Serenity teased.

"I only tripped because I didn't want to accidentally hurt you" Yanqing hugged Serenity and she smiled softly.

"I see then." Serenity led them to the dinner table and Yanqing started to drool over the food.

"We still need to wait for the Astral Express crew." Jingliu hissed. Jing Yuan sighed and my nodded. They sat down and the Astral Express crew showed up. Serenity sat down and Jingliu prepared plates for everyone. Serenity yawned softly and she covered her mouth.

"Dinner smells amazing." Jing Yuan hummed.

"Obviously." Jingliu huffed as Serenity started to eat. She was hungry and her eyes soon widened.

"Oh no." Serenity whispered. Jingliu stopped eating and looked at her.

"What is it?"

"I think the baby is coming." Serenity whispered.

"Are you sure?"

"Unless I pissed myself." Serenity hummed softly.

"Didn't you go see Bailu?" Jingliu asked.

"Yeah for more of the oil for the stretch marks." Serenity winced in pain.

"Are you ok?" Jingliu asked.

"Oh yeah. I'm fine!" Serenity hissed in pain. "Why must she come now? I very much wanted to eat my pot roast!"

"We'll pack some up." Jingliu whispered. Serenity nodded and she had tears in her eyes. She really wanted to eat her food. "Come on. I have a bento ready for when you're hungry." Serenity nodded and Jingliu patted her back. They made their way to Bailu who sighed softly as she led them to the hospital room. Serenity soon sat down in the bed. She sighed softly and was checked.

"Yeah you're already nine centimeters dilated." Bailu sighed. "Normally I would help but unfortunately there was a giant accident and I have dying people." With that the girl left and another woman came in.

"Hello. I'll be delivering your baby today." Serenity nodded and she was calmer than Jingliu who was anxious. Her fox ears were twitching and her tail was thrashing. Serenity probably would have seen the worry in her eyes if she wasn't wearing her blindfold.

"I'll be fine, Jingliu."

"I know but what if something goes wrong!?" The Kitsune was pacing around and the nurse let out a surprised yelp.

"What is it?"

"We need to do a c-section."

"Why?"

"Because it will be safer." Serenity nodded and she was prepped. Jingliu was pacing around the outside when she saw Yanqinq and Jing Yuan. They smiled softly.

"What is it? Is she ok?" Yanqinq asked.

"Yeah. They have to do a c-section." Jingliu huffed. The door opened and the nurse smiled softly.

"Everything is alright. The other mother can come in now." With that Jingliu rushed in and she saw Serenity asleep. She saw her daughter and she smiled, Jingliu picked the child up and she saw a blue and red eye. The child would have heterochromia. A pair of white Fox ears twitched on her ears and a tail was softly moving. There was a groan and Serenity saw Jingliu. She smiled at her and their daughter was set next to her. "She's so beautiful." Serenity had tears in her eyes.