Modern! Futanari! Kiana Kaslana 🌙 (Smut)

Kiana sighed as she waited for her best friends and girlfriend to show up. Mei showed up with Serenity and Bronya. "Mei-senpai! Serenity-sama! Bronya!" Kiana screamed as she waved her hands. Serenity hummed as she walked up to Kiana who tackled her in a hug. Serenity kissed her and Kiana smiled happily.

"Hello my dear." Serenity hummed. She held Kiana's hand. She was wearing her lemon soda outfit as she calls it. Serenity pinched her thighs and Kiana yelped.

"Babe!" The white haired girl whined. Mei's girlfriend and Seele came running up.

"Bronya!" Seele kissed her cheek.

"Mei!" Elysia hung on the purple hair girl's arm.

"Are we ready for our triple date?" Serenity asked. The girls nodded and Serenity held Kiana's arm in hers. "Well let's go!" They all laughed as they hung out and Serenity heard Kiana's stomach grumble. She sighed and dragged her girlfriend to an ice cream stand. The other two couples followed and Serenity picked two chocolate ice creams and held one out to Kiana. Kiana squeaked in embarrassment.

"I'm not hungry!"

"Kiana Kaslana!" Serenity snapped. "Eat the ice cream." Kiana took it and licked the ice cream. She was pouting and Serenity hummed. She started to like her ice cream and Kiana blushed. Serenity's been teasing her all week and Kiana wanted to bend her over and fuck her. She sighed and was really glad that no one was paying attention. She finished her ice cream and quickly excused herself to the restroom. Serenity frowned and was quick to follow. "Kiana?" Serenity asked worriedly.

"I'm fine. I just need to calm down." Serenity smirked and she knocked on the bathroom door.

"Let me in Kiana." Serenity hummed. "I can help." Kiana let her in and Serenity smiled. "Now what's wrong?"

"I can't wait for us to go home." Kiana whined. "I'm going to bend you over and fuck you." Serenity blushed and she nodded. She tried not to think of Kiana's cock inside her. Kiana calmed down and they both left a blushing mess. Serenity shook her head and they all continued their date.

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

Serenity giggled as she and Kiana both quickly ran to the door. Kiana unlocked it and Serenity got inside. She took her shoes off and Serenity moaned as Kiana kissed her roughly. Serenity whined as the girl ripped her clothes off. Serenity yelped as Kiana bent her over the table. Both girls moaned as Kiana finally entered her. Kiana started to fuck her roughly and Serenity moaned under her. Kiana kissed her shoulder and sucked red hickies down her back. Serenity gripped the table as her body moved forward. When Kiana said she wanted to bend her over and fuck her she didn't expect her to be so rough. Serenity gripped the table and Kiana bit into her shoulder. Serenity cummed around her cock and Kiana moaned and she cummed inside her. Serenity panted as Kiana pulled out. She flipped her around and gripped her thighs. Serenity pulled her into a kiss and undid the buns on the side of her head. Kiana's white hair fell on the table and she pulled it back into a ponytail. Serenity hummed as Kiana started to leave hickeys down her stomach. Kiana would bite down every so often but she knew her girlfriend enjoyed it. Serenity moaned when Kiana bit her thighs. Kiana licked her slit and gripped her thighs as she ate her girlfriend out. Serenity moaned as her tongue made quick work on her pussy. Kiana was gripping her thighs tightly and Serenity whined. Kiana happily ate her girlfriend out and moaned.

"Kiana!"Serenity cummed and Kiana licked her clean. Kiana pulled away and Serenity pushed her to sit on a chair. Serenity kissed Kiana's neck and moved her hand to Kiana's cock. Kiana moaned as SeArenity played with her breasts. Serenity kissed down after sucking hickies on her skin and Serenity was quick to start to lick Kiana's cock. Kiana moaned as her girlfriend started to suck on her cock. Kiana moaned and she gripped Serenity's brown hair. Serenity continued to suck on Kiana's dick and Kiana soon cummed down her throat. Serenity pulled off and she swallowed.

"I don't know why we didn't do oral before." Serenity laughed as Kiana shrugged. Her cock was still hard and Serenity hummed. "You should ride me." Kiana moaned. Serenity smirked and sunk down on Kiana's cock. Kiana helped her move and both girls were moaning loudly. Serenity was getting overstimulated and she was close again. Kiana moaned as Serenity clamped down around her. Serenity cried out and she stopped moving. She panted against Kiana's shoulder.

"I love you so much." Serenity kissed Kiana.

"I love you too but I'm still hard. Bend over the couch." Serenity got off and she bent over the couch. Both girls moaned as Kiana entered her. Kiana started to fuck her roughly and Serenity moaned and she gripped the back of the couch. Kiana gripped her hips harshly and Serenity moaned as she cummed. Kiana was close as well and she smacked Serenity's ass. Serenity cried out in pleasure and Kiana spanked her again. Serenity moaned loudly as she cummed again. Kiana cummed deep inside her and pulled out. Serenity felt cum drip down her thighs and Kiana hummed happily. Serenity panted heavily as she stayed on the couch. She collapsed and Kiana brought down an oversized shirt. Kiana picked her girlfriend up and she carried her to the tub. Serenity was set in and shrieked when Kiana accidentally sprayed her with cold water.

"Kiana!" Serenity squeaked as she tried to escape the cold shower water.

"I'm sorry!" Kiana started to panic and slipped and fell in the tub. "Ow!" Serenity quickly threw her body over Kiana and turned the water off. She banged her head against the shower wall and she whined. Kiana started to laugh and Serenity did as well. Kiana hugged her and kissed her head. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah. Are you ok? You fell into the tub." Kiana nodded and Serenity kissed her forehead.