Girlfriend! Verosika Mayday 🎤 (Fluff)

Serenity hummed softly as she waited for a certain succubus pop star to show up. Verosika Mayday had met Serenity when they were singing together for one of her shows. They both immediately knew the other wasn't human. They ended up going out for drinks to where Serenity got drunk and spoke on how getting dick was so hard during the winter. That was when Verosika drunkenly spoke that she could help during the winter months of her heat, and Serenity agreed. Since then, they had a contract, and then they started to date. Serenity was there to hear about how this Blitzo was so annoying. Serenity jumped as Verosika slammed the door open. She watched as the succubus started to cuss up a storm. The fox youkai stayed where she was sitting on the couch, her nine tails swishing as she watched Verisoka growl. She started to punch the bag that Serenity had. "Darling, do you want to watch a movie?" The fox hummed as she watched her girlfriend yelp. Apparently, she didn't notice Serenity was sitting on the couch.

"I'm sorry. Blitzo was getting on my nerves." Verosika sat down next to Serenity. She cuddled with her girlfriend's tails. "Your tails are so fluffy." The succubus hummed, and she buried her face into the tails. Serenity turned on Grey's Anatomy.

"I know he's your ex, but you should just ignore him. I know that he really hurt you, but from experience, that it will really hurt you." Serenity hummed as she continued to watch the show. Verosika frowned, and she knew that the youkai was right.

"Where will you go when you die?" Verosika asked.

"I don't know. But it will be a while before I pass." Serenity hummed. "I'm already dead."

"What do you mean?" Verosika asked.

"Youkai's are spirits. I died like a nine hundred years ago." Serenity hummed. "I move from one place to another, so I just kept pretending I was alive." The youkai shrugged as she kept watching the show. Verosika stayed silent, and she was curious about how Serenity died.

"How did you die?" Verosika asked. Serenity went still, and she shook her head.

"I prefer not to talk about it." Serenity spoke. She kept watching her show, and Verosika understood.

"I have a concert coming up. I have tickets for vip access. I was thinking after the concert we could have some fun in my dressing room."

"Isn't this one of your feeding sessions?" Serenity hummed as Verosika hummed.

"Yeah. But at least I'm loyal."

"For a succubus."

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine, Ver. I'm actually really proud of you. You're a succubus who feeds off of sexual energy. You do it by singing and feeding off the hormones." Serenity kissed her, and Verosika nodded.

"Ok." She went silent. "Ah, you're to the part where Christina is going fishing with Derek."

"Yeah. Do you want to order out?" The fox asked. Verosika nodded, and Serenity picked up her phone. "Pizza? Or Chinese?"

"Both." Serenity laughed as she heard her girlfriend's stomach growl.

"Both it is." She ordered the food and set her phone down. "Should be here in an hour tops." Serenity explained.

"Nice." Verosika smiled.

"Do you want to watch Supernatural?" Serenity asked.

"Yeah. I've been wanting to watch it."

"I can rewatch it." Serenity hummed as she turned on the first episode. They started to watch the show. An hour later, there was a knock in the door. Serenity got up, and she made her tails disappear. Verosika turned into her human for, and they opened the door. Serenity paid for the pizza and gave him a tip. She smiled at him, and they closed the door. They started to laugh.

"He looked so shocked that we were here!"

"I know!" Serenity laughed as she set the pizza down. "The Chinese should be here as well." Verosika stayed in her human form, and they started to eat the pizza. There was another knock on the door, and Verosika opened it this time. She smiled at the delivery driver and brought in the bag of Chinese.

"Alright, we have wonton soup, orange chicken, sweet and sour chicken. You really like chicken. And my order of pad thai noodles." Verosika set the food down, and Serenity started to chow down.

"It's so good." Serenity was crying, and Verosika stared at her. "I'm on my period." Serenity growled. Verisoka nodded, and she sat down. She knew better than to mess with Serenity when she was on her menstrual cycle. She got hungry, and when the kitsune got hungry, she ate. Verosika didn't want to remember the intruder who had broken into Serenity's house. "When's your concert?"

"On March 14th."

"So in like a month."

"Yeah. You started early."

"Your concert is on White Day, Ver?" Serenity hummed.

"Yeah. Since Valentine's Day is coming up in two days, I was hoping we'd spend some time together."

"I started on the sixth? Seventh? I have no idea. Hopefully, I'm done by then." Serenity hummed. Verosika nodded, and she went back to her succubus form. Serenity ran her fingers across her girlfriend's wings.

"I'll make sure to have chocolate."

"And I'll cook an amazing breakfast." Serenity hummed. "I can try, keyword try, to make ommirice." The fox hummed.

"Ooh, I never had it."

"Well, the good thing. Kitsunes are hard to kill." Serenity hummed.

"Hold on. You have nine tails, and you're nine hundred years old?"

"Yeah."

"Weird. I'm like a hundred years old."

"Yeah, I went through some sexist shit." Serenity hummed.

"So, did you have any kids?"

"Yes." Serenity hummed.

"Really?"

"I can still have kids." Serenity hummed.

"Really!?"

"Yeah. Normally, I would mate with other youkai." Serenity hummed.

"Wait, you have kids?"

"Not anymore because hunters killed them!" Serenity growled. She threw her glass at the wall, and Verosika stood back. Serenity breathed, and she sat down. "I'm sorry." Verosika nodded, and she understood about how Serenity felt. While Verosika never had kids, she remembered what her mother was like when Verisoka almost died.

"It's fine. You lost your babies."

"I know." Serenity hummed.

"What about the hunters?"

"Oh, I ate them." The kitsune shrugged. With that, Serenity and Verosika stayed quiet and went back to watching Supernatural.