Switch! Empress! Tamamo No Mae 💮 (Smut)

"Lady Tamamo no Mae. Your knight in shining armor is here." Tamamo smiled happily as Serenity walked in. Tamamo tackled the girl and Serenity smiled softly.

"My lady. You must control yourself." Serenity hummed softly.

"But how can I control when I want to make you scream?"

"Honestly Tama-chan." Serenity blushed red.

"You're my consort! You should be drooling all over me!" Tamamo crossed her arms over her chest. Serenity hummed softly as the fox queen tried to seduce her by showing her voluptuous breasts.

"Alright Tama-chan." The girl let her fox ears out and Tamamo smirked. "After all, we were both in heat." Serenity hummed as she kissed Tamamo and the fox queen let out a moan as Serenity softly bit her lip.

"Tamamo is supposed to be in charge!" The fox queen whined. Serenity moved Tamamo's arms down and she pulled the obi off her kimono.

"Serenity-chan." Tamamo whined as the fox consort licked her nipple.

"Tama-chan." Serenity mocked back. Tamamo pouted and threw her head back as Serenity took her nipple in her mouth. The fox consort took the other one in her hand.

"Serenity! Stop teasing!" Tamamo whined. Serenity pulled away with a pop and she looked at Tamamo No Mae.

"Alright then, Tama-chan." Serenity stepped back and undid her kimono. The black kimono fell to the ground and Tamamo blushed at the lingerie set that she was wearing.

"Is that the set I got you?"

"Yes. I wanted to wear it on a special occasion." Serenity hummed as she twirled for Tamamo. "Do you like it?" Tamamo no Mae nodded and came up.

"I got some new toys that Tamamo wants to try on you." Serenity hummed as she sat down. She was Queen Tamamo No Mae's Royal consort. Her favorite consort at best. Sure Tamamo had other consorts who she was forced to have, but they understood that Tamamo needed to choose her own consort. Serenity had ended up accidentally saving Tamamo when the fox queen got captured when she was still a princess. Since Serenity saved her, Tamamo's mom decided to appoint Serenity as her knight. Serenity ended becoming her consort when Tamamo found out about dick magic. Serenity smiled softly at Tamamo who was going through her box of toys.

"Tamamo." Serenity hummed out. The fox queen turned around and smiled at her.

"What is it?" She asked as Serenity had said her full name.

"The other consorts want to talk to you after your heat."

"I know." Tamamo hummed as she turned back around. She found the toy she wanted to try and turned around. Serenity's eyes flitted down to the toy and her eyes widened.

"Tamamo."

"It's supposed to stimulate a male kitsune's cock. But without the you know." Both foxes shuttered at the pain of having a male fox inside them.

"The pain?" Serenity whimpered.

"Yeah." Tamamo hummed. She bounded up to Serenity and snapped her fingers. Serenity yelped as she was chained down to the bed.

"Tama-chan?!"

"I don't like it when you take control." Tamamo smirked.

"Oh please, you're a switch, Tamamo!" Serenity smirked up at the fox queen. Tamamo pouted and she spread Serenity's legs.

"Shut it!" Tamamo moved her fingers down Serenity's body. Serenity whimpered as Tamamo moved her fingers in between her legs. "You're already wet." Tamamo teased. Serenity whined as Tamamo inserted two fingers inside her. The fox queen was enjoying the sounds that came out of her mouth. Serenity moaned as Tamamo moved her fingers faster.

"Tama-chan." Serenity whined as Tamamo inserted another finger. Serenity's back arched as she cummed. Tamamo pulled her fingers out and inserted the toy. Serenity whined as she felt the knot at her entrance. Tamamo moved the toy faster and Serenity moaned loudly. "Tamamo!" Serenity whined as she tried to move away from the pleasure. Tamamo pinned her down with her tail and the fox whined as Tamamo moved the toy. Serenity cummed with a cry and Tamamo shoved the toy into where the knot entered Serenity.

"So cute." Tamamo No Mae hummed. "Almost makes me want to breed you."

"Then why don't you do it?" Serenity hummed.

"I'm not in the mood for dick magic at the moment. We have all of the mating season to get you pregnant. And if that doesn't appease the nobles then I'll just mate with one of the male consorts. Besides the nobles should know that dick magic is only to be used on royals." Serenity frowned as she remembered how sick she got when the nobles tried to use the dick magic in Serenity. That made Tamamo No Mae's mother furious and before Tamamo became queen and executed the nobles who were responsible. Not only did they use forbidden magic that only royals were allowed to use, they also hurt Tamamo's favorite person. Serenity could hazily remember Tamamo crying for her to wake up and the tears hitting her face. Tamamo doesn't want to talk about it, because it brings up bad memories. Serenity didn't know what happened exactly but she remembers throwing up blood. Tamamo was quick to pinch Serenity's side. She yelped as the fox queen moved her legs to her waist. Tamamo had a strap-on in between her legs. Serenity felt her take the toy out.

"Tama-chan. Are you sure you don't want me to take the lead?" Serenity teased.

"No need." Tamamo hummed. "This toy is double ended. So we both get pleasure." Tamamo moved the toy inside of Serenity.

"Fuck." Serenity moaned as Tamamo started to thrust her hips. Serenity whined as Tamamo pulled her face towards her breasts. Serenity sucked on one of her nipples causing her to moan.

"There you go. Make Tamamo feel good." Tamamo started thrusting faster and Serenity moaned. Both foxes were close to cumming and Serenity whined as Tamamo pressed her legs up in a mating press.

"Tamamo!" Serenity cried out as she cummed. Tamamo kissed her as she cummed as well. Serenity felt Tamamo pull out and Tamamo collapsed next to her.

"I'll breed you tomorrow night. You'll be so full of cum and won't be able to walk for a week." Tamamo promised. "But first I want to sleep."