Soft Yandere! Futanari! Kitsune! Tingyun 🍵 (Fluff)

There was a man eating kitsune on the loose and Serenity sighed as the entire village was under curfew. Fortunately the kitsune was only eating farmers' livestock and the unsuspecting traveler who was out past curfew. She closed her door and locked it. No one knew what the kitsune looked like entirely except that it was a female and she had brown fur. Serenity heard a crash in her house. She grabbed a bat and held it threateningly. She cautiously walked towards the sound of the crash. "Whoever is in my house I will take your head off with my metal bat."

"One, your little bat isn't going to hurt me. Two, please don't hit me." Serenity saw a brown haired girl sitting in the middle of her kitchen floor. She noticed the brown fox ears and fluffy fox tail.

"You're that man eating Kitsune!" Serenity raised her bat and the kitsune's eyes widened.

"What!? No! I've only been eating the livestock!" The girl sat up.

"What about the villagers?"

"They're the ones who attacked me first. Besides I have to eat meat to survive!" The kitsune pouted. Serenity set her bat down and walked over to the fridge. She pulled out the steak she was going to eat and placed it in front of her. She stepped back as the kitsune pounced onto the food. The fox ate it and she sat back.

"What's your name?" Serenity asked.

"Tingyun."

"Why attack our village?" Serenity asked Tingyun.

"Because you're here, Serenity." The human's eyes widened as Tingyun said her name.

"I didn't tell you my name." Serenity took a step back from the Kitsune who smirked evilly.

"I can't believe you believed me about those stupid idiots. I killed them because they were trying to date you!" Tingyun grinned maniacally.

"You're a monster!" Serenity yelped as Tingyun tackled her to the floor. She was knocked out and Tingyun grabbed her. She took the girl to her den and set her on the bed. She curled her tail around Serenity and waited for her to wake up. She was soon awake and Tingyun's tail wagged.

"My mate! You're awake!" Tingyun purred out.

"Mate!?" Serenity squeaked as she realized that she was trapped.

"I've been waiting for the perfect mate to have kits with!" Tingyun spoke happily.

"But we're both girls!" Serenity hissed. Her eyes widened when Tingyun lifted her dress.

"That's why it was so hard to find a perfect mate!"

"No."

"You don't have a choice." Tingyun threatened. "I'll kill the whole village."

"What do you want?"

"To breed you." Tingyun hummed as she pulled her closer.

"Tell me why?"

"Please don't be scared. I wasn't entirely lying about the villagers attacking me." Tingyun pouted. "You humans don't understand that we have to eat meat to survive. We can eat other foods but meat is how we survive. We try not to eat humans but if one attacks us..." Tingyun trailers off.

"Then you have every right to defend yourself. But why kidnap me?"

"Kitsune's are very possessive of their mates." Tingyun explained.

"You will really kill the entire village?" Serenity asked.

"No. I was just trying to scare you. However if you try to leave I won't hesitate to eat all the farmers." Serenity nodded and she took her clothes off.

"You want kits right?" Tingyun nodded. "I'll accept. On two conditions, one you try not to kill the villagers, two we need to move to a different village. Do you know any villages that will accept you?" Tingyun nodded and she smiled at her.

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

Serenity woke up sore in a bed. Tingyun was sleeping peacefully next to her and had her tail wrapped around her. Serenity yawned and Tingyun's ears twitched. She opened one of her green eyes and sat up. "Good morning my mate!" Tingyun smiled softly.

"Good morning fox." Serenity was not too thrilled to be awake at this time.

"I carried you to my home after you passed out." Tingyun's tail wagged and Serenity sighed and patted her head. The kitsune yipped happily and Serenity smiled softly.

"You really aren't that bad." Serenity surmised. Tingyun's tail thumped against the bed as her eyes sparkled.

"Or course not! I do apologize that I ate some of your villagers but they kinda deserved it." Tingyun smiled at Serenity who nodded. The human went to stand up but collapsed. "You shouldn't be walking." Tingyun crawled over the bed and looked down at Serenity.

"Yeah? I forgot about that. Also your tail is very soft and fluffy." Serenity hummed and Tingyun's ego was stroked.

"Of course it is! It's my pride and joy!" Tingyun spoke eagerly and Serenity couldn't help but laugh at her childness. Tingyun pouted and she jumped off the bed and picked Serenity up.

"What are you doing!?" Serenity blushed as the kitsune carried her towards the bathroom. Serenity was set on the toilet and Tingyun started to draw a bath. She watched her try to decide which bubble bath to use. "I like strawberries and cream." Serenity spoke, causing the kitsune to jump. Tingyun nodded and poured a generous amount of bubble bath.

"You scared me." Tingyun pouted.

"I'm sorry." Serenity scratched her cheek and Tingyun blushed. The brown haired fox picked Serenity up and set her in the tub. She got behind her and pulled her against her chest.

"It's fine." Tingyun spoke softly. "It was just quiet and I was concentrating on picking the perfect bubble bath." Tingyun wrapped her arms around her waist and Serenity smiled at her softly.

"I wouldn't have minded what scent you use." Serenity hummed. "Also you take a bath with your tail?"

"It takes a while to dry but I can set it next to a heater and blow dry it. Also I wag it as hard as I can first outside."

"And if it snows?"

"Then I do it in the bathroom." Tingyun hummed as she poured water over Serenity's head. The girl jumped and Tingyun started to massage shampoo in her hair. Serenity sighed in content as she was being pampered by the fox. She could get used to this.