The Same

Yosuke's POV:

"Rise-chan!" I yell, pushing past the door before anyone else can.

"Please... stop..." She begs. She has her hands on her ears, sitting powerlessly at the podium her Shadow stands on.

"Aw, come on!" The Shadow groans. "You want everyone to see the real you, don't you!?"

"No..." She cries. "Please! I don't want any of this!"

"You're just a slut," the Shadow slurs. "You want everyone to see the sexy side of Risette, don't you!?"

"I don't!" She objects. "I... I just want to be a normal girl..."

"Rise-chan..." Yukiko sighs.

"It's all lies!" Her Shadow cackles. "I'll show you who I really am. Get ready everyone, because I'm about to bare it all!"

"B-bear it all!?" I splutter.

Oh, come on! Feel something, dammit! Why aren't I feeling anything!?

...It's 'cause we gotta save her... right? No, it's gotta be... otherwise I'd be... well, a little more excited...

Shit... I bet Yu's pants are so tight right now... Geez, why the hell am I thinking about Yu's dick!? I'm starting to sound like Kanji...

If anything, I should be focusing on my own dick... Nah... That sounds weird, too.

"Rise-san! No!" Chie yells frantically.

"I promise you'll enjoy it," the Shadow giggles.

"Don't do this..." Rise pleads. "Please... This isn't what I want... You're..."

"No! Don't say it!" Yu yells.

"You're... not me!" She screams.

"Here it comes!" The Shadow moans, humping the pole more energetically as we watch it unleash the inner Shadow.

"M-mine wasn't like this... right, Senpai?" Kanji murmurs, turning to Yu.

But I notice how Yu ignores him, almost immediately drawing his weapon.

Sheesh. What's up his butt?

~~~

Yu's POV:

"Careful, Chie," I mutter, ordering Yukiko to cast Diarama on her.

"S-sorry, leader." She quickly gets to her feet after the Shadow hit her with fire.

"I'm gonna need my Attack increased," Yosuke says.

"On it," I sigh, performing Tarukaja.

He summons Jiraya elegantly, slicing his Arcana in the air, hitting the Shadow with Power Slash.

I can't take my eyes off him.

He's here for her.

He'll always choose her.

I'm nothing to him.

"Senpai, watch out!" Kanji yells, pushing me to the ground to evade the attack.

"...Sorry," I murmur.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Yosuke turn his attention to me. To my surprise, he has a worried frown on his face. I catch his eye, but for a mere moment before he starts shaking his head and looks away. My heart sinks.