01. King's Cross

"Yang Jungwon, your brother's here, how long are you going to shower?" An old, exhausted voice yelled from the living room area. The aforementioned boy groaned in the bathroom ㅡ his brother yet again came to pick him up when he had told him several times that he could use the Floo network now. He was fifteen. Enough old to take care of himself while travelling, wasn't he?

Soon the boy got out of the bathroom, put on decent muggle-like clothes and stepped out of his room. He was a short boy with a small face and boba eyes.

On seeing him, the old woman ㅡ his grandmother and his brother smiled. The older boy got up from his seat and hugged his brother.

"Oh don't act like you've missed me already," Jungwon said, returning the hug with a scowl visible on his face. His brother laughed, "You know I've missed you, really, don't you?"

Jungwon eyed him and then turned to give his grandmother a hug, "If you will take the medicines accordingly, I wouldn't have to go restless worrying about you during my whole term and depend on the owls,"

His grandmother kissed him, "Oh Merlin, look how grown up he is now, taking care of his grandmother, isn't he?"

"Now Jay dear, I would like you to take my son to London without any fuss ㅡ like it has been all this time, and with full safety, is that right?" She said, with a stern note in her voice in contrast to which her eyes were soft.

Jay nodded. "Gran, don't you trust me?" The woman nodded, "Ofcourse ㅡ oh, Godric's sake, it's just me saying. . . don't take it to heart that Grandma doesn't love you." Jay grinned widely and shook his head. Then, he looked at Jungwon, "If you please bring your trunk, Jungwon?"

He immediately rushed upstairs and came down in a minute, dragging down a metal trunk.

Jay looked at it and gave a huge sigh, "Gran. . . you're still making him carry that?"

The woman said with a defensive tone, "During your mother's time at Hogwarts, everyone used to carry this!" At this, the quieter than ever Jungwon too, laughed.

Jay held up his hands in defence, "Alright, Alright I get it," Then he took his brother's trunk from him, "let's move, right Jungwon? Bye Grans, see you next summer!"

Jungwon gave another hug to the woman and bid her goodbye before following his brother.

Jay took some Floo powder and gave it to Jungwon, "Remeber what you've to do?"

He nodded and bravely stepped into the green fire, cleared his throat, dropped the powder and yelled, very clearly, "The Leaky Cauldron, London!"

Jay, along with Jungwon's trunk, followed the suit and soon both of the brothers found themselves in a pub filled with funny looking wizards and witches drinking around. A toothless man approached them and grinned, "Hello, welcome again, do you want me to get something ㅡ ?"

" ㅡ No ㅡ er, thanks Tom, but we've to go home now, see you." Jay said in a haste as he dragged away Jungwon from the pub to the Muggle London, where he lived.

"Mom's been waiting for you, she's excited." Jay said as they walked through the area and stop near a small white bunglow. Jungwon chuckled, "I visit everytime a week before the boarding, then why?"

Jay shrugged, "Dunno,"

A slender woman with newly bleached hair open the door and immediately hugged Jungwon, "Oh dear, Merlin knows how much I've missed you, Jungwon!" She exclaimed, still hugging the boy.

Then, she let them in and asked, "So, was the Floo network OK?" Jungwon nodded, "Works everytime."

Jay let out a huge sigh, "Oh come on, am I suddenly the house elf of this family?"