03. Quidditch Tryouts

The Professor spoke again, "Dear, I'm not in any way forcing you to play as a beater." Jungwon was hesitant.

"But professor," He started but found nothing as a valid excuse. Hoseok continued to look at him.

It was not as if he couldn't fly or was afraid to fly.

Fly. Right, he doesn't have a broomstick!

He began again, "Professor, I don't have any broomstick to begin with. How am I supposed to go for trials?" Hoseok grinned widely, "That's no problem! Your brother plays Quidditch, doesn't he?"

Jungwon nodded slowly, "Yeah. He's a seeker for Slytherin ㅡ "

"Brilliant! You can borrow his broom for the trials and practices ㅡ ofcourse you need to practice for a trial, Mr Yang."

There was no way he could get out of this. . .

Jungwon nodded finally with a closed lip smile, "OK Professor. I shall go for the trials."

Wondering why the Professor chose him for this, he walked down the halls to the dungeons ㅡ the Slytherin Common Room.

On the other hand, Sunoo sat in History Of Magic with a gloomy face and looked as if he would doze off any moment ㅡ no different than any other student in the room.

History was indeed very boring. Muggle or Magic ㅡ there's no difference.

As the professor talked about the Goblin Revolutions in the 1400s, Sunoo kept stealing glances at the closed door with sad eyes wondering if his bestfriend would come.

🪄

Jungwon stared down the serpent painting guarding the Slytherin Common Room. He thought for a while before saying the password that came to him.

"Green apples. . .? Oh, it's not."

"Is it. . .pureblood. . ?" The painting swung open giving him access inside the Common Room.

The common room was packed with seventh years either studying for N.E.W.Ts or chatting with their friends.

Jungwon walked inside, eyes scanning around the room for Jay.

As he was doing so, a hand dropped on his shoulder suddenly making him flinch. He looked beside him and found an unknown slytherin boy who was sucking on a candy.

"What's a smart arse Ravenclaw like yourself doing in here?" He said with a smirk, eyeing the Ravenclaw. "I just came to look for my brother who happens to be in Slytherin, so if you kindly," His hands sliding down to Jungwon's waist now, "remove your hand from my waist now, I'll continue doing so and maybe even leave sooner than you think."

The unknown boy smirked wider and before leaving, he whispered to Jungwon, "You're so hot,"

Jungwon scowled at him, "Mental. . ."

He continued searching for Jay and found the said Slytherin on the couch, chatting his friends and even wildly laughing at a joke someone made.

Jungwon made his way towards him, through the crowds of emerald robes who watched him as he passed.

"Jay, I need to talk to you. Do you have a second, please?"

The aforementioned boy and his friends jumped at the voice and turned around. Puzzled looks on their faces.

Letting out a frustrated sigh, Jungwon grabbed Jay by his robes and dragged him outside the common room and into the halls.