07. Junyeon Choi

Jungwon stomped as he walked away from the couple. He did respect their privacy, but he was their brother ㅡ he had all the rights to know about their relationship.

"Hey Jungwon, I came looking for you." The said boy jumped at the voice and looked to his side with round eyes to see a grinning Sunoo.

Jungwon grinned back at him a second later, "Oh yeah. . .I was just at the Astronomy Tower. What's wrong?"

At this, Sunoo started giggling and jumping. Jungwon's face contorted into confusion as he merely stared at the jumpy wizard boy.

"You won't believe," He said with a giggle after he stopped jumping. The Ravenclaw raised an eyebrow, "I wouldn't, if you don't tell me."

Sunoo laughed a little before continuing his sentence, "The school's holding a party," He smiled wider, "A Valentine's day party. How cool's that!"

Jungwon scowled. But after seeing the excited look on his bestfriend's face, he quickly smiled, quite forced. "Y-yeah. I guess. . .but February's far, they announced it quite early, don't you think ㅡ "

Sunoo quickly interrupted him, "Oh don't be so silly, Jungwon. Of course they won't announce it so soon, it's only late November."

"How'd you know then?" Asked Jungwon with a curiosity in his voice.

But he didn't expect Sunoo's reaction. The Hufflepuff smirked. "I have got my own ways, Yang."

The boy winked at him and skipped away. Jungwon stood there, dumfounded and confused as ever. A little red in the face, from being winked at for the first time ever

"What did he mean by having his own ways. . ." He wondered as he tried to find the way Sunoo went.

This was their free period. They could do whatever they wanted to but of course, Jungwon wanted to study.

So he took his book bag and went out of the castle, out in the grounds. The boy felt at peace there, rather than being in the Common Room with chit chatters all around.

As he opened his Unfogging the Future, his mind, instead of focusing on the book, wandered around what Sunoo had said prior he started to study.

"I wonder what he means by it. . ." He muttered to himself as he unscrewed his ink bottle, dipped in his quill and began to scratch some letters on his parchment.

It had been 15 minutes or so when, while writing a shadow of a male fell over his parchment. He looked up, face scrunched up in puzzlement.

Just as he did so, he felt a rush of agitation and anger. Jungwon stood up quickly, meeting the eye of the familiar enemy as he smirked.

"What d'you want?" He asked, coldness audible in his voice. The Slytherin smirked wider, "We should stop fighting, don't you think? I mean, you don't know my name. . . almost nothing about me,"

"Well that. . .I don't care enough to know your name." Jungwon said savagely. But he couldn't wipe off the smirk on his enemy's face.

They stared at each other for a whole minute with the Slytherin boy smirking and Jungwon glowering.

Then, he said with a smile on his face, "Nevermind. I'm Junyeon Choi. I'm a Korean too, you know. . ."

Jungwon scoffed. "Sorry not sorry, you have an awful name, Junyeon. . ."

At this, Junyeon's facial expression flickered between glare and smirk. He eventually smirked once again before he said, "Enemity should be mutual, I reckon. And I don't really consider you as my enemy ㅡ "