06. Tarantallegra

"Professor Jeon if you please come with me, the headmistress has something to talk to you about," A woman in her mid 40s peeked through the door while the said professor was talking about curses. He immediately stopped and said, to the students, "I'll be back in a few, and then we shall continue our discussion. Maintain silence, please." He smiled at the woman who turned slightly pink and led him away.

As the professor left, pupil started murmuring about themselves and for the first time in a while they weren't pointing at Jungwon, so he relaxed at it. Sunoo laid back on his seat and leaned closer to Jungwon's ear while a smirk played on his lips. "Looks like that git wouldn't stay here anymore." He said a bit huskily which made Jungwon shiver a little as he chuckled to hide it.

"So they're sacking him?" He asked the Hufflepuff without looking at him. The usually jumpy wizard hummed. "Ofcourse, he let loose a snake in the classroom. He's not supposed to do that." Sunoo said as a matter-of-factly. "But. . .wouldn't they expel me?" Jungwon, his tone nervous, said as he turned his head abruptly to look at the Hufflepuff. A crimson shade appeared on the Ravenclaw's cheeks as he did so, Sunoo turned pink too. Their faces were approximately two inches from each other, Sunoo's arm around Jungwon's shoulder. The scene looked very inappropriate. 

They stayed in the same position for a while and for some unknown cause the whole classroom fell silent as they watched the best friends almost snogging each other. Suddenly, one of their fellow classmate cleared his throat, breaking their dazed states. The boys immediately looked away and Jungwon started coughing the awkwardness away.

"Stop dirtying this school and do your gross stuff somewhere else." The same boy who cleared his throat said, with a nasty look on his face. Ricky, a Ravenclaw looked sternly towards the said boy before talking in an alarming tone, "Wonder why the school allows gits like yourself," A chuckle followed his sentence.

The said boy turned to him, "You little piece of plastic!" He took out his wand and pointed at Ricky. Ricky too, took out his wand in defence.

Then, everybody watched as it happened. That boy shouted, "Locomotor Mortis!"

Ricky's eyes widened on hearing the spell, he ducked under desk to save himself. However it hit a Hufflepuff girl who was sitting behind him. Immediately, her legs stiffen and she froze there, sobbing as her friend tried to calm her.

Ricky looked at the boy infront of him with anger slowly getting to him. "A leg locking spell? That's all, Dardan?" Then, not letting the boy infront of him say anything, "Tarantallegra!"

Ricky smirked as he saw the effect of the spell. "You little bastard!" Dardan yelled angrily at him but all the students were laughing.

However, Sunoo's mind stayed back at the moment when his and Jungwon's face were really close.

Jungwon was indeed so handsome. His flawless skin had Sunoo awestruck. Those big boba eyes of him, Sunoo wondered. But he was a boy, and he wasn't supposed to think of his bestfriend in that way.

Eversince he was a child, he would rather be interested in which lipstick his mother would wear, not which Quidditch team his dad supports. The female Kim found it very weird, yet she never talked about it. His dad would notice his son's peculiar behavior and asked him about it.

Sunoo had answered that he likes makeup. He doesn't want to watch Quidditch with his dad. He feels like reading magazines all day and he doesn't like to fly around passing a red ball to others in air. 

The Kim never understood his own behavior though, but now as he's always near an awfully handsome boy, he feels like he understands where this came from.