02. Professor Jung's request

The Ravenclaw common room at 6:30 was full of tired students talking to their friends. Jungwon was one of them, although without friends. He sat near the window watching the grounds. Feeling the seat beside him fill, he turned to look and found a seventh year prefect.

"G'morning," The prefect greeted him with a smile. Jungwon smiled back. "Good morning, Taehyun."

"So what're you doing here? All by yourself?" Taehyun asked kindly. Jungwon replied, "I've no friends and Sunghoon's sleeping ㅡ not like he's my friend, though."

Taehyun nodded. "My whole group is separated by houses," He let out a sigh.

Jungwon gave him a look of sympathy before turning to look at the grounds again.

Few minutes later Taehyun vacanted the seat, to Jungwon's relief. People were his problem.

The boy could handle Divination but not people.

At nearly 8:10, twenty minutes before breakfast, a boy came rushing down the stairs of the boy's dormitories.

"Jungwon, why didn't you wake me?" He said to the aforementioned boy while panting due to running.

Jungwon eyed him, "Do I look like your alarm clock?" And he left the older wizard standing there with confusion.

"Hey ㅡ Jungwon! That's not what I meant ㅡ I meant ㅡ Nevermind, you!"

Sunghoon took off after Jungwon, joining him at the Great Hall. He tried to speak but Jungwon ignored him again, eyeing his timetable furiously.

The older boy pouted as he ate his breakfast. However that was gone immediately after some of his Ravenclaw friends engaged him in conversation.

After the breakfast, Jungwon waited at the Hufflepuff table for a certain jumpy wizard boy.

Sunoo very well took his time in checking if he has the necessary books in his bag before heading to the class.

The two of them walked to the school grounds with the rest of Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws, though lagging behind because they were chatting pleasantly.

"Hello, hello!" A very handsome man greeted them on the grounds. "I'm Professor  Wen Junhwi, and I'll be your Care for Magical Creatures teacher,"

Jungwon silently snorted as he heard the girls giggling among themselves and goggling at the teacher.

"Wah ㅡ he's so pretty, really." Turning to his side, he saw Sunoo too was staring at the teacher so he cleared his throat to bring back his senses.

"Mind if we return to listening what he's saying?"

Sunoo flushed beetroot red, "O-oh, yeah!" 

A small smirk formed on the Ravenclaw's face, he thought the other was cute.

The class went on and soon ended ㅡ the boys were now headed towards Potions. Jungwon absolutely despised it, but not because of the professor ㅡ it was the subject itself.

He just couldn't see himself stirring some strange liquid in a big pot ㅡ he'd rather do something fun.

However, with the jumpy Hufflepuff as his seatmate, Potions couldn't that boring.

"We'll be brewing a Peace Draught today," The Potions Mistress, Professor Jennie Kim said with a smile that melted the hearts of some male students. "Please pair up and bring the ingredients that is written ㅡ and, help yourself."

With the Peace Draught being brewed, he atmosphere felt more calmer than usual. It made Jungwon sleepy.

"Hey, are you dozing?" Sunoo said with an amused chuckle as he noticed the stirring slowed. Jungwon's lips formed a pout as he fought to speak properly, "The atmosphere ㅡ it's sleepy,"