12. Foreign Feelings

"Where are you taking me, stop ㅡ " Sunghoon stopped as he observed the place Jay took him to. They were right infront of the Forbidden Forest. "But, this isn't allowed."

"When did we ever do the things allowed?" Jay smirked as he pulled the other boy towards him. Sunghoon gasped due to the force. "What are you doing?"

Jay didn't respond, merely staring at Sunghoon with heart eyes. "I've been dying to do this to you."

"Do what?"

Before he had the time to be confused, Sunghoon was pulled into a soft passionate kiss by Jay. The Ravenclaw was too shocked to kiss him back.

Jay pulled back frowning. "Was that a wrong move?" He asked, concerned. He didn't want to make Sunghoon uncomfortable at all. He feared taking things too fast for Sunghoon to be comfortable and certainly, he didn't want him to break-up with him just because he went too fast with their relationship.

Sunghoon smiled shyly. "No. It wasn't ㅡ I mean, I was too shocked to kiss back." Jay felt relieved at his words. His facial expressions relaxed as he once again stared lovingly at his boyfriend.

This time, Sunghoon smashed his lips onto Jay's which took him by surprise but he recovered from it and started kissing back.

Panting, the boys broke apart with red cheeks and shy smiles, still staring at eachother. Just then, something in the dark sky caught Jay's attention.

He squinted his eyes to get a clear view. Sunghoon upon noticing such discomfort on Jay's face, asked him, "What's wrong Jongseong?"

He didn't respond still staring at the thing which seemed to be an owl ㅡA great white snowy owl, it was. He tried to find where it came from.

Not the owlery, He thought suspiciously.

Then his sight of vision caught the open window of Professor Yoon's cabin and he immediately knew it.

Jay looked back at Sunghoon apologetically. "I'm sorry Sunghoon, I know I shouldn't leave this ㅡ I mean our romantic session like this but it's something I believe I need to inform the Headmistress quickly. You could join me."

He took off towards the castle immediately where he found few people still laughing together and few preparing to go back to their dormitories after a long, romantic night.

Sunghoon arrived at his heels, looking perplexed. He looked for Jungwon and Jane but the two were nowhere around so he followed Jay like a lost Niffler.

Jay arrived before the Headmistress' office. The Gargoyle stood frozen as a statue infront of him. He looked around the whole tower and one thing was for sure ㅡ He didn't know the password.

Sunghoon reached there and saw the Slytherin boy in great distress. He smiled. "The password?"

Jay nodded. "Yeah. I don't know the password." Sunghoon gave him another smile before stepping infront of the Gargoyle. "Unicorn Carousels." The Gargoyle started to move, revealing stairs that led to the Headmistress' office.

Sunghoon gestured him to follow when he stepped on the stairs. The stairs escalated and soon they found themselves infront of a wooden door.

Jay stepped infront of it and knocked three times. An elderly female voice let them in.

Jay observed the office. There were photos of several Headmistresses and Headmasters who were the predecessors of their Headmistress.

"Mister Park?" She asked both of them. Jay quickly turned his head towards her. "Oh ㅡ um, yeah. . .good evening, Professor Corner."