20. The Chamber of Secrets

As the night deepened, Jungwon found himself being dragged by a stoic faced Sunghoon along with his parents and godfather towards the Moaning Myrtle's bathroom. His mind was still on Jay and on the  muggles, half-bloods, muggle-borns who are about to die soon.

Soon he finds himself facing the sinks which would become a passageway for them to enter the Chamber of Secrets.

"Speak!" Urged his father while harshly giving him a push. His mother tched and stopped his father from doing so again. "Let him take his sweet time."

Jungwon blankly stared at the sink. His mind was clouded with the thoughts of Jay, Sunghoon, Sunoo and his grandmother.

He couldn't believe that someday, Sunghoon would betray them like this. Was he as power hungry as his parents were?

Did they bribe him with something or blackmail him with something?

Feeling a harsher push, he broke out of his suffocating thoughts. He cleared his throat and looked at his reflection, then closed his eyes. He tried to speak but nothing came out.

Shikwoo hissed. "Speak, you boy!" He gave him another push and this time Jungwon almost tripped onto the sink. His mother didn't have too much of a reaction.

"I can't do this, father. . ." He mumbled after trying to speak parseltongue again.

Shikwoo angrily turned him towards himself and grabbed his chin tightly. "You're just not opening your dammned mouth!"

"I. . .I am trying!" Jungwon struggled out as Shikwoo still held his chin with a tight grasp.

"I can't see you trying, at all!" He pushed Jungwon towards the sink again. "I need you to open the passageway in five minutes, I won't hear anything else."

There was no use arguing anymore. But he couldn't get the language rolling on his tongue. "I can't do this, Father!"

"I might've lost the ability." He said with a slight brave face. Jeonghan chuckled lowly.
Shikwoo was still angry and Minjoo was rather focused on looking around.

Sunghoon grabbed his arms a bit more tighter making him yelp. "Oh, let go, can you?"

Sunghoon didn't speak and gripped his hands tighter.

Minjoo looked at Jungwon. "You can't?"

She had an evil smile and it gave away everything. She ordered Jeonghan to fetch Jay from the place he is.

Jungwon tried to explain that he couldn't say a word in parseltongue even if he tried to but they weren't listening to him.

Painfully he watched as his brother was taken inside the Moaning Myrtle's bathroom. A wand was threateningly pointed at his neck by Jeonghan. Jay looked worned out and hurt.

Jungwon looked behind him to just catch a glimpse of Sunghoon. But the boy's expressions were hard and stoic as ever. Were they mistaken and Sunghoon wasn't whom they had known all this time?

Jay couldn't look up. Maybe it hurt to see the love of your life have a hard expression even when you're almost dying infront of him.

They all just stood in complete silence for a moment. Jungwon gazed sadly at the hurt boy who had his life at his neck now.

Then Shikwoo's clapped his hands which echoed throughout the bathroom. Jungwon turned towards Shikwoo, his face contorted into anger.

He wanted to yell, to shout, to curse and get these horrible people into Azkaban if he could but he had the life of the person so close to him on his palm. He knew, a wrong word and it'll be over for him and Jay. Jay can't be gone from his life because he couldn't control his anger!