21. An embrace of comfort in the Room Of Requirements

"Impedimenta!" Screamed Jungwon and the spell threw his father on his back on the harsh bathroom floor next to his very wife who was still Stunned. Next, Sunoo flicked and moved his wand in a motion and said, "Incarcerous!" A thick rope was conjured and it binded the defeated couple.

Following the suit, Jay and Ricky worked together to tie up Jeonghan too.

By this time, the sun had risen and the faint sunlight from the bathroom window fell upon everyone. Stunned Minjoo woke up slowly since the spell wasn't too powerful for her. But soon she realised that she, her husband and Jeonghan were trapped and trapped by students like them.

However Jake hadn't woke up yet. Heeseung rushed to Jake's side and cradled his boyfriend in his arms. "He's not waking up." Heeseung said with tears in his eyes.

"We've to take him to the Hospital Wing." Told Sunoo to Heeseung. The boy immediately pocketed his and Jake's wands and picked him up in a bridal style. "I hope they get the punishment they deserve." He spat to Minjoo and Shikwoo before walking out of the place. Heeseung even took the struggling and bleeding Ni-Ki with him.

Jay wanted to go to Sunghoon too but he wasn't there. It was Junyeon Choi who was lying, petrified, in the place where Sunghoon was.

"What's he doing here? I ㅡ I don't remember him being here before." Jay informed everyone. Everyone's eyes diverted to the place Jay was standing.

Minjoo scoffed. "He was here. Not your friend."

"What do you mean?" Jungwon asked her in a curious yet stern tone. "You heard me."

"Jungwon ㅡ Jungwon it might be that, that he had Polyjuice Potion! And it's wearing off now." Sunoo suggested in a unusual high pitched tone.

"If-if that's so, then where's my Sunghoon?" Jay asked anxiously, his voice breaking with every word he uttered.

Then he suddenly held out his wand to the three convicts. "Tell me where's Sunghoon, now!"

"Why should we? What's the use even, he must've died by now." Laughed Minjoo.

"You ㅡ You woman! Imper ㅡ "

"Jay, stop!" Jungwon grabbed Jay from behind. Ricky was pointing his wand still at Jeonghan's head.

"Let me go, I'll not run ㅡ "

"Langlock." Ricky said with a bored expression, still pointing his wand at Jeonghan's head.

"Sunoo I reckon you call the headmistress this instant, we can't stop Jay anymore ㅡ Hyung, stop!"

Sunoo rushed out of the place and sprinted towards the headmistress' office.

Jay finally relaxed and knelt down. His tears finally falling down his cheeks again.

"Jungwon ㅡ Jungwon I need to see him! I'm so worried, I'm so worried!" The Slytherin cried as he hid his face in his hands.

Jungwon caressed Jay's head. "Shush. It'll be OK, Jay. Sunghoon is OK. Don't worry a bit."

Minutes later, Sunoo entered the bathroom again with the headmistress and the caretaker with the head boy and the head girl at his heels.

The headmistress looked sternly at the people who were tied.

O'Corner stared a while before she spoke, "I cannot forgive myself that I was too foolish to believe you both and you ㅡ you Professor Yoon. I will surely and certainly contact the Ministry right away. Till then, you three are welcomed to my office." She said the last line ironically. Then she turned to the boys.