Bonus One ― I

"You two are playing against eachother?" Sunghoon asked with wide eyes. Then he looked towards Sunoo. "How'd you manage to get into the team?"

The Hufflepuff only winked at him as he layed back on the couch.

It was their sixth year at Hogwarts and Sunoo and Jungwon were even closer as lovers now.

"Must've used Felix Felicis." Said Jungwon as he emptied a glass of water.

"No ― that's not what I mean. I don't doubt Sunoo's skills at all. It's just that, they start the tryouts before October. . .and, your term hasn't even started yet!"

"Well my house captain is too generous and he let me in. Before the tryouts." Sunoo added the last sentence with a smirk.

"Honestly," started Jungwon as he took the seat next to his boyfriend. "what did you make him drink?"

Sunoo stayed silent for a while before he started laughing hysterically, making the other two exchange looks.

"I meant that ― that I'll use my luck and get into the team." Sunoo smiled.

Jungwon made an eye roll. "You scared me. I even planned out how to give my speech after you get sent to Azkaban, y'know."

Sunghoon laughed. "I actually thought you charmed your house captain."

"Even Felix Felicis isn't allowed at Hogwarts, how're you getting that?"

The pink haired took out a small bottle from his pocket. "Just gonna drink it before the trials."

"And how exactly are you going to keep it safe? What if someone finds out?"

"They won't." Sunoo winked and giggled at the two of them. "You're unbelievable." Frowned Jungwon.

"I'm the love of your life."

"And you're trying to play against me during Quidditch." Jungwon made another eye roll.

Sunghoon watched as the two youngers had a sour sweet banter between them, his own mind drifting back to the person training at the Auror office at the moment, his person.

"That cloud right there, that's me," said the brunette with a smile as he layed on the grass with his boyfriend's head on his chest. "And that small, tiny little cloud ― that's you, Jake." He said while putting a kiss on the ravenette's forehead gingerly.

"I'm tall, though." Argued Jake in a small voice.

"No. You are my small little bean."

"Ew, that's cliche."

"I'll call you that."

"No."

🪄

"Um ― I was thinking about something," said Ni-Ki in a soft nervous voice as he walked towards the scarlet engine. The girl nodded, not sparing a glance at him which made the purple haired boy feel small.

"Kei ― uh, would. . .would you care to sit with me?"

"Sure."

A smile spread across Ni-Ki's features making them glow under Kei's gaze. Although she seemed distant, it felt good to be looked at by her.

🪄

______

Hello y'all! I might be late but here's a bonus for you all <3

There'll be another bonus, stay tuned!

― san 🤎