15. Playful Confession

An exhausted sigh left Sunoo's mouth as he sat down on the grass with a scowl on his face. Jungwon laughed at this scene. He laughed so hard that he almost fell backwards.

"Hey, stop laughing at me!" Yelled Sunoo when he saw the other boy uncontrollably laughing as if someone used some tickling spell on him. Minutes later when Jungwon calmed down, he reached out his hand for the jumpy wizard who was still sitting on the ground, sadly frowning.

"Alright. Come up, you've got loads to learn. Up, up now!" He urged his hand towards Sunoo. The boy glared at him before taking his hand and standing up.

"Alright," said Jungwon when Sunoo was done dusting his robes and got into position. "Say up."

"Yeah. That's what I'm doing. But this stupid broom wouldn't listen to me!"

Jungwon chuckled. "Make it listen like how I did. Now,"

"Up." The broom stayed still.

"Up!" The broom didn't budge even a bit.

"UP!" The broom flew right into Sunoo's hands. Excited, Sunoo dropped the broom again but his smile didn't fade. He almost jumped when he realized that he too, could ride a broom.

Boldly smirking, he called out, "Hey Yang, let's race! The loser has to do one thing that the winner says!" Jungwon laughed at his boldness. He too called back. "Sure, let's do it."

The two wizards mounted on their brooms and flew on the counts of 1 to 3 produced by them in unison.

They had to reach the Whoomping Willow and go around the goal posts and return where they were hovering.

Sunoo screamed as the wind blew his hair to his eyes. Jungwon loved the sight. He did not focus on where he was flying and he got smashed to the Whoomping Willow. When he realized that it was the Whoomping Willow, he quickly stepped back and prepared to run, incase the said tree decided to take it's revenge for hitting him. But the tree stayed static.

Sunoo when he noticed that the Ravenclaw wasn't flying with him anymore, looked around himself in worry. He spotted the said boy standing near the willow tree. He flew down towards him. "Jungwon, what happened?"

Jungwon sheepishly smiled at him. "I ㅡ ah, I fell off the broom." Sunoo immediately held Jungwon by his shoulders and checked him for any sign of injuries.

Jungwon stood frozen and stared at Sunoo who had a worried look on his face.
He then smiled and held the boy's face.

The jumpy wizard was startled at this and blushed as he stared at Jungwon. "What are you doing?" He asked him in a hushed voice, nervousness lacing with his voice as he spoke.

Jungwon smiled wider. "What are you doing?" A bewildered expression appeared on Sunoo's face. "I don't understand. . .be clear."

"I mean. . .what are you doing to me, Kim Sunoo?" He said, letting go off the latter. Sunoo raised his eyebrows. "Blimey, you're ㅡ are you accusing me of something?"

Jungwon chuckled, amused. "I am. . .if, that's the right word."

"Ugh. Can't you be more, like, clear?"

Jungwon then took out his quill and wand from his robe pocket. He cleared his throat and spelled an incantation that transfigured the said quill into a violet lavender. A flower that Sunoo fancied.

He held it out to the boy with a small, shy smile. "Accept it if it isn't weird for you to accept flowers from a boy." He said as small pink patches formed on his cheeks.

Sunoo, now starting to understand the whole situation, took the flower and smiled at it. "It's pretty, Jungwon. But. . .why are you giving me this?" He said the last line with a pretend hint of innocence. He didn't want to ruin it for Jungwon.