13. Forgiving my stupidity

An annoyed sigh left Jungwon's lips as he heard a short and cold response from Sunoo again. He was ignoring him the whole week. And someone as oblivious as Jungwon couldn't remember what could he have said to offend the other so much.

"What did I even tell him that he's not speaking to me anymore?" He said to Jane who had Ricky's head on her lap. Jane laughed at how oblivious he was. The other day at the Ball, the girl had noticed Sunoo casting a glance towards Jungwon everytime he wasn't looking and how Jungwon looked longingly at Sunoo when the said male wasn't looking.

"At this point," said Ricky as he sat up on the couch slowly, "I think the whole school knows except you, Jungwon."

Jungwon's face contorted into confusion. "What are you even talking about?" Jane chuckled again. "Oh dear. . .he doesn't realize does he?"

"Hey! What are you guys talking about ㅡ I don't understand a single word!" He shouted at the couple who only laughed.

Ricky reached out and patted his shoulder. "It's OK to be confused. I hope you realize soon but, OK?" Jungwon tilted his head to the side. "What do you want me to understand, even!"

Jane looked at Jungwon as if he's the stupidest wizard known to wizard kind. "What an oblivious prat you are. . ."

That evening, when he met Sunghoon and Taehyun at dinner, he talked to them about what Jane and Ricky told him about.

"They're right." Said Taehyun as he listened attentively to what the younger had to say. Sunghoon however looked at him with a 'i-told-you-that-you-like-him' look.

Sighing in frustration, Jungwon left supper and went to the Moaning Myrtle's bathroom instead, apparently forgetting about the girl ghost which haunted it.

Usually people would go there to clear their minds and think ㅡ even people went there to plan out certain pranks which were illegal. . .and to even bully some people.

As he reached there, the girl ghost came to him. "The snake tongue has come here?"

He ignored her and leaned onto the sink which had a mirror. He observed himself. Was there something wrong with him?

"Ooh, is he gonna cry like Myrtle does?" She flew through his head. He ignored her just like that.

"Why isn't anyone clearing upto me ㅡ why isn't he clearing upto me?" The boy asked himself lowly as he stared into his reflection. Myrtle watched him do to from behind.

She laughed in a ugly manner. "Ooh, is the snake tongue in love with a boy? "

"Myrtle would you stop bugging me for a second? Why don't you go and watch the prefects take a bath? That's what you always do! Filthy ghost." He grunted the last part with rage as he stared back into his reflection. Immediately as he had said it, did the ghost started sobbing and crying, throwing insults at him.

"Myrtle will see the end of it, you parselmouth! How dare you call ㅡ sob ㅡ Myrtle a filthy ghost when you yourself is the godson of Salazar Slytherin?!" She cried before flying into one of the stalls.

"I am not his godson! " He yelled to no one. Turning on his heels, he left with a sigh. What in the world was he thinking when he came here to take a breath?

Sunghoon smiled upon seeing him return at The Great Hall. "Couldn't sleep without your tummy full, could you now?" He laughed as he ate a mouthful of chicken.

Jungwon scoffed. "I'm not here for food."

"Huh? Why are you here then, if not for dinner?" Sunghoon asked him after gulping down his food. The younger Ravenclaw looked around before beckoning him closer.