14. In a daze

With the end of April, the tension of the O.W.Ls increased. Everyone would be in their dormitories doing their homeworks and revisions for the upcoming big examination. This meant Sunoo, Jungwon, Jay, Sunghoon couldn't meet up frequently anymore.  Heeseung and Jake however were meeting too frequently. Both of them were from totally different areas of the world and they felt emotional of their graduation because it meant they would part away.

The first week of June was the O.W.Ls. Although well prepared, Jungwon felt nervous about the exams. It would determine what subjects he should choose for his sixth and seventh year, afterall. . .

He greatly wished for Potions to be the last subject but to his dismay, Potions and History Of Magic were the first subject.

On the first of May, he made his way towards the Potions' classroom, feeling very nervous. But with Sunoo on his side, he felt a little calmer.

"I wish there's no more potions after this." He sighed looking at the empty cauldron. Sunoo giggled. "You hate it so much?"

The Potions' Mistress, Jennie Kim entered with a smile on her face. "Good morning my students. . .I hope everyone is ready for their test? Yes. . .we shall start now."

The first test was a written test. And then they had to complete the practical: Brewing a Hair-Raising potion.

Jungwon had managed to write and describe a polyjuice potion perfectly but his practical was not okay.

Next, they head to Professor Kim's classroom for their History Of Magic test.

🪄

"Hey, how was your exam?" Sunghoon asked as he scratched down some letters on his parchment. Jungwon plopped down on the floor. "Awful. I'm gonna fail History and Potions. . ."

"I see. You know, Jay is really determined to be an Auror. . .he isn't even talking to me for a second after lessons. He's immediately sprinting to the library." Said Sunghoon with a soft sigh. Jungwon sat up. "An Auror? Woah, he never told me about his dreams. How come he told you?"

Sunghoon flushed. "Oh ㅡ I don't know. Maybe it's because I'm his boyfriend?" Sunghoon nervously chuckled as he said that.

"I am his cousin. . .well I guess I've been single for way too long. I shouldn't judge you couples." Jungwon laughed, later laying down on the floor.

"Won't you revise for the next exam?"

🪄

Next exam was Herbology and Charms. These subjects were quite easy for Jungwon and he was satisfied with what he did at the examination.

As he walked down the corridor, talking with Sunoo about random things, a thought occurred to him: Sunoo was pretty.

For a whole minute he stared at his bestfriend talking about something so excitedly. He didn't even realize that he wasn't listening at all. . .

He only focused on how fast the said boy's lips moved. His lips. Soft, pink, plump and so kissable. . . . .

"Jungwon? Jungwon. Are you listening?" Concerned, Sunoo shook his shoulder a bit. "You were zoning out and um smiling creepily."

Jungwon blushed a deep shade of red. "Oh ㅡ oh, was I? I'm so ㅡ  sorry."

Jungwon mentally scolded him for staring at Sunoo. He wasn't supposed to. Plus, whatever he was thinking about him. . . wasn't fine.